Game-Labs Forum

Another country currency to buy your game ?

shuG0KI1

Hi guys I don't know how it works in the steam page probaly steam scales countrys currency in automatic, but as I am writing this people cannot purchase it in steam and dollar are really too expensive in some countrys like here in Brazil one dollar is same as 6 reais, and I cannot buy it on your page; at long last can you please provide other country's currency's ? it would be really good to include every navy nerd haha.

sorry if I was rude in any stance of this text I did not mean it, and if the antecipated version cannot be done charge in other currencys there is no problem i would gladly wait for your game : ) 

sorry for bad english haha

Edited by shuG0KI1

2 hours ago, shuG0KI1 said:

Hi guys I don't know how it works in the steam page probaly steam scales countrys currency in automatic, but as I am writing this people cannot purchase it in steam and dollar are really too expensive in some countrys like here in Brazil one dollar is same as 6 reais, and I cannot buy it on your page; at long last can you please provide other country's currency's ? it would be really good to include every navy nerd haha.

sorry if I was rude in any stance of this text I did not mean it, and if the antecipated version cannot be done charge in other currencys there is no problem i would gladly wait for your game : ) 

sorry for bad english haha

Greetings Admiral. Right now you can only buy the game on our website through Xsolla, most likely you have to wait till the game will be available on Steam to be able to buy the game with Brazil reals

• Thanks 1