Game-Labs Forum

Launcher not displaying play button

Hello,

I've been getting problems launching the game : the launcher begins normally, connecting me to my account, but then i get an almost normal window, except for the tiny problem of not having the "PLAY" button available to click (see screenshot).

Could you help me solve this please ?

Best Regards,

High Admiral Whatshisname

UAD - Launcher trouble.PNG

23 minutes ago, High-Admiral-Whatshisname said:

Hello Nick,

When I input the key, it says "You already have activated this game package", which is not surprising given that i managed to play the game a few weks ago after activating it

UAD - Launcher trouble 2.PNG

Admiral, please try to completely uninstall the game and launcher files by this guide:

please try to uninstall, then remove all temporary files (once you uninstall the game):

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

• Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
    • type: regedit
  • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Close regedit

3) 

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
  • delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

On 3/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Ink said:

Admiral, please try to completely uninstall the game and launcher files by this guide:

please try to uninstall, then remove all temporary files (once you uninstall the game):

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

• Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
    • type: regedit
  • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Close regedit

3) 

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
  • delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

Hello Ink,

I tried your procedure (including downloading the launcher again, but the result is the same : no play button, and a message saying I already have activated the package if I try to put the key agin.

Edited by High-Admiral-Whatshisname

6 hours ago, High-Admiral-Whatshisname said:

Hello Ink,

I tried your procedure (including downloading the launcher again, but the result is the same : no play button, and a message saying I already have activated the package if I try to put the key agin.

Admiral, please send me a mail on ink@navalaction.com from email address that was used to purchase the game and include there your activation code