Game-Labs Forum

Combat anomaly reporting

March 26, 2021, around 16:00 Beijing time (East Eighth District).
I was robbed by players from the BF Game Guild, and I wanted to escape the battle during the battle. Suddenly, the angle of view is abnormal, 60 degrees downwind becomes 60 degrees upwind, and then I disconnected from the server. At this time, I tried to connect to the server, but I couldn't find the partition. After a few minutes, I could log in to the server. I found out that I had lost my ship.
It is hoped that any plug-in that causes an abnormal battle will be officially blocked, whether it is a hacking method such as an abnormal perspective or a sudden disconnection, and players who use the plug-in will be blocked.
Remarks:
The looter I met was the BF Guild

Just now, cheeyeah1 said:

March 26, 2021, around 16:00 Beijing time (East Eighth District).
I was robbed by players from the BF Game Guild, and I wanted to escape the battle during the battle. Suddenly, the angle of view is abnormal, 60 degrees downwind becomes 60 degrees upwind, and then I disconnected from the server. At this time, I tried to connect to the server, but I couldn't find the partition. After a few minutes, I could log in to the server. I found out that I had lost my ship.
It is hoped that any plug-in that causes an abnormal battle will be officially blocked, whether it is a hacking method such as an abnormal perspective or a sudden disconnection, and players who use the plug-in will be blocked.
Remarks:
The looter I met was the BF Guild

GMT+8 time zone,

Player clans suspected of cheating is  BF clan

• 2 years later...

I wanted to flee the conflict because I had been robbed by members of the BF Game Guild. 60 degrees downwind became 60 degrees upwind all of a sudden, and I abruptly unplugged from the server. I attempted to connect to the server at this time, but I was unable to locate the partition. I was finally able to log onto the server after a short while. I learned that I had misplaced my ship.

Edited by sploshclip

On 6/21/2023 at 10:01 AM, sploshclip said:

I wanted to flee the conflict because I had been robbed by members of the BF Game Guild. 60 degrees downwind became 60 degrees upwind all of a sudden, and I abruptly unplugged from the server. I attempted to connect to the server at this time, but I was unable to locate the partition. I was finally able to log onto the server after a short while. I learned that I had misplaced my ship.

Captain, do you have any screenshots or video from the battle? It seems that you, most likely, experienced temporary connection issues. A screenshot (or video) would help a lot to understand the problem. Also, please only use the official Discord or Steam forums for technical support for Naval Action: 

https://discord.gg/WsxaUse

https://steamcommunity.com/app/311310/discussions/2/

• Ink locked this topic