Game-Labs Forum

Alpha 11 does not update launcher or at least not established shortcuts

NineOneFour

Hi, all. Downloaded Alpha 11 and got a warning message about the launcher and did not see it because was on another tab and I was in the middle of another task and stupidly hit enter and did not read it. Now when I try to launch the game I get the error message "Another instance of Launcher client already exist!"

Can you tell me how I should launch the game now, please? Where is the actual file that I should click to launch the game?

I suppose I could just re-download it from Xsolla, but I updated the Alpha 8, 9, and 10 patches and the launcher/shortcuts were not affected. I also don't want to mess anything up.

2 hours ago, NineOneFour said:

Hi, all. Downloaded Alpha 11 and got a warning message about the launcher and did not see it because was on another tab and I was in the middle of another task and stupidly hit enter and did not read it. Now when I try to launch the game I get the error message "Another instance of Launcher client already exist!"

Can you tell me how I should launch the game now, please? Where is the actual file that I should click to launch the game?

I suppose I could just re-download it from Xsolla, but I updated the Alpha 8, 9, and 10 patches and the launcher/shortcuts were not affected. I also don't want to mess anything up.

Admiral, have you tried to restart PC? Also please try to expand system tray around windows clocks to make sure there is no launcher instance already running

5 hours ago, Ink said:

Admiral, have you tried to restart PC? Also please try to expand system tray around windows clocks to make sure there is no launcher instance already running

You are the man. It was the system tray. I never would have thought to look there. Thank you.

• Like 1