Game-Labs Forum

Redeemed XP For WAR server gone

I used to play back when there was one PVP server, stopped playing after the wipe, but I redeemed XP for both. I wanted to come back to try out some of the new cool ship DLC's but my account on the WAR server was reset. The peaceful one still has the XP I redeemed way back. Honestly it's hard to remember but I don't think I got my XP for the war server like I was supposed to and that is why I stopped playing on the spot.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:57 AM, josephmchugh1997 said:

I used to play back when there was one PVP server, stopped playing after the wipe, but I redeemed XP for both. I wanted to come back to try out some of the new cool ship DLC's but my account on the WAR server was reset. The peaceful one still has the XP I redeemed way back. Honestly it's hard to remember but I don't think I got my XP for the war server like I was supposed to and that is why I stopped playing on the spot.

Greetings Captain,

The game was released from Early Access in June 2019, there was a final wipe (there won't be wipes in future).

You can try to complete Exams and gain Master and Commander rank and some ships as a head start. Tutorial is available in a port (via ESC menu).