Game-Labs Forum

Guns and Torps finished reloading but not firing: Feature or Bug or Wrong design?

MyTeitoku

Often times I have torps fully loaded but they refuse to launch. 

Even more often is the loaded guns refusing to fire a full salvo. Instead, only two of all the turrets fire. For example let's say my ship has 4 turrets, each with 3 guns, and the reloading time is 60s. The ship fires a full salvo, 12 bullets, good. Then it finishes reloading after 60s. Then only 2 turrets fire, sending 6 bullets. Then after another 60s, it gives another full salvo of 12 bullets. And so on. I am quite certain this is not supposed to be caused by turret traverse speed since it steadily gives full salvo-2 turrets-full salvo-2turrets.

Why? Are these two features or bugs or I simply made something wrong?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyTeitoku said:

Often times I have torps fully loaded but they refuse to launch. 

Even more often is the loaded guns refusing to fire a full salvo. Instead, only two of all the turrets fire. For example let's say my ship has 4 turrets, each with 3 guns, and the reloading time is 60s. The ship fires a full salvo, 12 bullets, good. Then it finishes reloading after 60s. Then only 2 turrets fire, sending 6 bullets. Then after another 60s, it gives another full salvo of 12 bullets. And so on. I am quite certain this is not supposed to be caused by turret traverse speed since it steadily gives full salvo-2 turrets-full salvo-2turrets.

Why? Are these two features or bugs or I simply made something wrong?

The guns not firing a full I'm pretty sure is a bug. As for torpedo's I think it depends on how much ammo you have left. For example last month I had a Tirpitz replica and it has two quadruple torpedo tubes. I used all but six of my torpedo's but once the reload icon was full it didn't  launch them. I think torpedo's can only fire the if the ammo is even between both torpedo tubes and apparently the quad torpedo tubes can launch three torpedo's.