Game-Labs Forum

Veteran Player needs a new Nation

michigain87

Question

PvP Server. I have been playing Naval Action since Alpha, those days I was in Spain. Went on a hiatus until official release and started playing again last December 2019 until February 2020 as a Pirate. Moved to Dutch for a few weeks and decided to take a break. Now I want to continue my 3,000 hours in this game and have been deciding which nation to join now. I've checked the forums, it's quite empty now. I checked Naval essay writerAction Map and saw that Pirates got screwed, lost a lot of ports, and Spain getting a number of ports around Belize. Are those ports given by Sweden (again) or are they gonna keep it for good? Long question made short, which nation is best to join? I do 70% trading, and the rest hunting traders.

My former IGNs:

Spain - Captain Biggus Dickus

Pirates - the notorious Edward Teach in Gregory Rainsborough's "The Gazette, Article 10" under the title "Suckered SCUM".

Thanks for the help! Been gone for quite some time, a political update (alliance/rivalries) would be appreciated.

Edited by michigain87
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, michigain87 said:

PvP Server. I have been playing Naval Action since Alpha, those days I was in Spain. Went on a hiatus until official release and started playing again last December 2019 until February 2020 as a Pirate. Moved to Dutch for a few weeks and decided to take a break. Now I want to continue my 3,000 hours in this game and have been deciding which nation to join now. I've checked the forums, it's quite empty now. I checked Naval Action Map and saw that Pirates got screwed, lost a lot of ports, and Spain getting a number of ports around Belize. Are those ports given by Sweden (again) or are they gonna keep it for good? Long question made short, which nation is best to join? I do 70% trading, and the rest hunting traders.

My former IGNs:

Spain - Captain Biggus Dickus

Pirates - the notorious Edward Teach in Gregory Rainsborough's "The Gazette, Article 10" under the title "Suckered SCUM".

Thanks for the help! Been gone for quite some time, a political update (alliance/rivalries) would be appreciated.

Greetings Captain. These days the main discussion of the game is moved towards official Naval Action discord server - https://discord.gg/WsxaUse

You are welcome to join and I'm sure you will find your new nation pretty quickly