Game-Labs Forum

>>>Alpha-9 Feedback<<<

Nick Thomadis

7 hours ago, CapnAvont1015 said:

Ok I have a request. In the next patch can we change the damage system for Divisions. If you are traveling in a Division and the leading ship gets damaged with flooding and all that the game takes away control of that ship from gives control of the one behind it. I don't like this because the previous leading ship will start to run and screw up the whole battle line. PLEASE GET RID OF THAT FUNCTION!

It ussualy works fine for me, if anything it would be nice if we got a notification like with the torpedos when that happens. What i foynd yesterday is that putting your ships on ai does hello kitty all. They turn about and run away. 

So when this already became regular discussion topic and we complain about lack of news here again I would like to propose one idea that was discussed few months ago.

Would it really hurt devs (Nick) if they would write few sentences about progress like once a week? Something like: ,,Hey admirals, this week we made a big progress in ???. And we are currently working on ???. Don't expect new announcement any soon.''

Don't you think that you owe us some transparency after all those postpones? We're paying customers dammit.

BTW: When this was proposed few months ago some people said that they wouldn't like this because devs would sacrifice their time for writing instead of working. Well, this really wouldn't be a problem. As a student of journalism I know how much time writing certain texts takes (sorry if this sounds like bragging).

Such massages would be written in media (yeah, this translation is weird) style while it would carry simple information. That means that you would basically write just facts (so you don't really have to think about what you write) and it could have less than fifty words. It would literally take less than five minutes to write.

Edited by Aceituna
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, Fishyfish said:

We can get as grumpy as we want but it won't do us any good. I can tell you from experience that if you get tooo grumpy and tooo much a d*ck as I have in the past, Nick will just yell at you. So just keep posting fish instead. 

e0e3d971222108f06f8ad556baeff326.gif

Oh yes Sir you are right! Sorry sorry, what i meant to say yesterday was ... 

Napoleon-Fish-i.jpg

• Thanks 2