Game-Labs Forum

How does "ship damage" resets work?

Hi there Mr. Darthclide.  I'm sorry you seem to be missing your damage (did you check your other coat?).  In all seriousness, could you please elaborate on the issue you encountered?  When was the damage earned, in what ship, when was the last time you saw it, and when did you notice it was gone?

I earned all the damage between 2 weeks ago and today. I had all ships including 36565 damage with my Trincomalee. I see now that it is actually you forcing people to try the new ships. You can disregard this post, I was just upset that I couldn't use my trinc tonight.

Well, not me personally, I'm just a forum volunteer, but yes, the Developers need good data on the newly added ships, so a jaunt through those will return your Trinco to you.  Trust me, I lost access to my Trinco as well, it can be annoying, but have fun and try out the new ships - the damage requirements to clear them aren't too bad.

The newly added ships aside, you do have to realise that firstly this is alpha test, so any form of progression can and will be reset/wiped. Secondly I'm fairly certain that the form of progression will be completely different from what it is now. What is in place now, with damage unlocking next ship, is just a temporary placeholder IMHO. Then again, I have no affiliation with the development team and so whatever I say is purely speculation.