Game-Labs Forum

Alpha-9 News Update

Nick Thomadis

6 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

I reckon it will be, 2-3 weeks maybe. Depends how much testing gets done and how many issues arise from that. If theres little issues patch could be here a lot sooner.

My guess is quite similar but I would be glad if Devs could confirm these predictions. Altrough even if they would tell us, after all the postpones and other ,,unforseen circumstances'' we have experienced I still would be sceptical to promises of the Devs.

Edited by Aceituna
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, please do not worry. Patch is under testing :) 
The final changelog will be released as soon as we release the update.

lol come on Nick give us an estimate or something pls🥺

Edited by RxmRolla
  • Like 4

Well guess the wait continues, i hope it won't be too long doe.

Either way, imagine the progress of the game and users joining and leaving as the song plays lol and the end being an unknowable time.

I don't know. Campaign gonna take ages as well me reckons.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Either way, imagine the progress of the game and users joining and leaving as the song plays lol and the end being an unknowable time.

When the song ends it's the moment when the whole Dev team goes into retirement before managing to finish the game.

Edited by Aceituna

On 11/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, Fishyfish said:

Believe it or not I'm a big time beiyangaboo (probably why I don't get along with the weebs) and I'd be happy doing all I could to keep the foreigners out and take back land that rightfully belongs to the Republic of China! Or at the vary least the warlords Zhang Zuolin or Wu Peifu or maybe even that guy Sun Yat Sen. KMT china best china. 

yeah I hope Qing china isn't the only representation for china we get. 

12 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, please do not worry. Patch is under testing :) 
The final changelog will be released as soon as we release the update.

Sorry Nick but frankly I have been worried and i'm still worried so far and not just me but also a lot of other people. 

The reasons why a lot of users are starting to despair in this forum in my opinion are :

N1 =  People are asking/complaining for more than a Year over the lack of basic and simple features that you guys should have implemented ages ago. One of the many examples is the possibility to save a ship design in Custom Battle and seeing that you can do this in Naval Accademy already for the last Year I found it very weird and I think you devs have made a huge misjudgement about this simple feature not only because you have shown to not listen or take in consideration what your users are asking for so long but also because the system is already half implemented in the game and does not make much sense you left Custom Battles without it for so long. And you guys even after having seen multiple people asking this in the forum so many times have never release a full explanation of why this feature is so hard to implement at the moment or why you can't at the moment.
So basically I see that there is huge miscommunication between players and devs, players are not able to be properly listened or simply you guys are not prioritizing what the players are asking.  

N2 = I can imagine how hard it must be for everyone recently to remain on schedule, but guys for everyone that is supporting this amazing project in this phase it is right to give proper feedback and keep them always informed about the recent development or further delays , you can't leave the community by themselves. The lack of clear and trasparent informations.

N3 = A lot of people that I know were supporting this game in it's early stages and they were thinking to buy it but after having seen how the devs have answered in this last year to the request of the community they lost faith. It is good prioritizing what is good for the Game but it is also good prioritizing what is good for the Community.

Edited by Donluca95
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1