Game-Labs Forum

Alpha-9 News Update

Nick Thomadis

I'm from Canada and we don't do Civil war well.  So here is a Canadian approch:

Dear Devs:  I'm sorry but a posting on an update is needed asap. If needed we can talk about it, lets all get together and do lunch.  Keeping peace in this community is getting stressful but we live in hope all will end well. I'm sorry to have to bring all this to your attention, so please just let us know when to expect the update. If that's not too much trouble.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

Something I do wish they would add, and no I'm not saying its important and should be added now, are more German superstructures for cruisers. I really wanna build a Königsberg styled ship or a Deutschland styled cruiser.

also,

El Salvador 1980-1992

And hulls!

I don’t like Atlantic Bows and I need a proper cruiser bow like the D-Land 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, DuxNW said:

I’m starting to worry about if this game is dead... 

Well, in my opinion this is not a dead game yet. The only bad thing we have here is the lack of communication between us, players and between the dev team.

And I am a bit upset, because at least one of them should write just one or two sentences about what is going on. This would only take 1 minute. Is that much to ask for?

Edited by Marshall99
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, please do not worry. Patch is under testing :) 
The final changelog will be released as soon as we release the update.

Most of us are really eagar lol, biggest update since alpha 7 so i understand why peeps are (and myself) are going bonkers lol.

Oh well, rather it come later than rushed something ill always stand by \o-0/

22 hours ago, Grandpa Canuck said:

I'm from Canada and we don't do Civil war well.  So here is a Canadian approch:

Dear Devs:  I'm sorry but a posting on an update is needed asap. If needed we can talk about it, lets all get together and do lunch.  Keeping peace in this community is getting stressful but we live in hope all will end well. I'm sorry to have to bring all this to your attention, so please just let us know when to expect the update. If that's not too much trouble.

And don’t forget to apologize 😬

No seriously - I lived in Canada for a couple of years and it is an awesome place and fantastic people there!

6 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, please do not worry. Patch is under testing :) 
The final changelog will be released as soon as we release the update.

Oh, come on guys. You are just as mysterious as always. Can't you tell us at least approximate time of release? Something like: ,,in a next two weeks?''

• Like 5

Just now, Aceituna said:

Oh, come on guys. You are just as mysterious as always. Can't you tell us at least approximate time of release? Something like: ,,in a next two weeks?''

I reckon it will be, 2-3 weeks maybe. Depends how much testing gets done and how many issues arise from that. If theres little issues patch could be here a lot sooner.

• Like 4