Game-Labs Forum

Alpha-9 News Update

Nick Thomadis

1 minute ago, Fishyfish said:

Believe it or not I'm a big time beiyangaboo (probably why I don't get along with the weebs) and I'd be happy doing all I could to keep the foreigners out and take back land that rightfully belongs to the Republic of China! Or at the vary least the warlords Zhang Zuolin or Wu Peifu or maybe even that guy Sun Yat Sen. KMT china best china. 

YOU DARE NOT GET ALONG WITH THE WEEBS! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL B-i'm just kidding. But in all seriousness though taking land after winning is gonna be one of the most interesting things in the game cause you know there's people out who wants to take over the world.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Fishyfish said:

Believe it or not I'm a big time beiyangaboo (probably why I don't get along with the weebs) and I'd be happy doing all I could to keep the foreigners out and take back land that rightfully belongs to the Republic of China! Or at the vary least the warlords Zhang Zuolin or Wu Peifu or maybe even that guy Sun Yat Sen. KMT china best china. 

Stares angrily in European* :3

• Like 1

The development of this game is getting too damn slow. i Bought the game 13 months ago and still you can't even save a damn single ship design in custom battle. When i bought the game I would have never imagine to still be here waiting to save a design after 13 months. :(

Edited by Donluca95
  • Like 11

On 11/9/2020 at 2:17 AM, Marshall99 said:

Well I hope, that tomorrow they will say something. The clock is ticking. And we clearly need information. We waited a lot. 

yeah i'm waiting such long time to this game's 'real' update and they didn't say anything. At least , I think they should set a schedule to tell us when they will announce the news and when that come ture.

1975733379_TIM20201111151837.jpg.6c7e5aa4e7c8e9ae3e4c3d87c3ca3f05.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Donluca95 said:

The development of this game is getting too damn slow. i Bought the game 13 months ago and still you can't even save a damn single ship design in custom battle. When i bought the game I would have never imagine to still be here waiting to save a design after 13 months. :(

I totally agree with you. I bought this game about 12-13 month ago. And I remeber that the updates were more frequent. But since spring, well....

And now the waiting time is hell. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Marshall99 said:

I totally agree with you. I bought this game about 12-13 month ago. And I remeber that the updates were more frequent. But since spring, well....

And now the waiting time is hell. 

It really doesn't help that this corona virus is still active so that alone is a big hinderance on game development.

17 minutes ago, CapnAvont1015 said:

It really doesn't help that this corona virus is still active so that alone is a big hinderance on game development.

People use this as an excuse for Devs since Spring and I really don't understand why. When they were asked about this back in April/May (I think it was in the steam discussions) Devs themselves said that it won't have any big impact on them because even before they were working mostly from home.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Aceituna said:

People use this as an excuse for Devs since Spring and I really don't understand why. When they were asked about this back in April/May (I think it was in the steam discussions) Devs themselves said that it won't have any big impact on them because even before they were working mostly from home.

Oh if that's the case then I have no idea what's happening anymore. Just want me update man.

• Like 5

Corona ain't shit for small business and small companies in general. If you work with a small group of people, you can enforce regulation. Honestly Corona excuse is just that, an excuse. How come a huge 3000 personel furniture company in my town is still doing great, even tho many workers have to go on leave each month because of Corona, therefore not beeing able to get shit done, but media and entertainment business claims to be crumbling? Even tho when you work in entertainment you can do a lot of work from home. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

This thread about to turn into 1700s France if they don't release soon....

56 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

or 1600's england.

52 minutes ago, HusariuS said:

or 1991-2001 Balkans...

43 minutes ago, Aceituna said:

Or Prague 1419/1483/1618.

Defenestration time, lads!

lol. Thats a lot of civil war. 

• Like 7