Game-Labs Forum

Steam version

Unclespamm

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very disappointed by the way you manage the distribution of the DLC Barbary Wars ...

I just learn about it waching, by chance, Steam. I bought the Admiral version of this game at the first days and I don't need Steam to play with it.

So, why I'm disappointed ? I realize that someone who will buy your game now will be more considarated than a fan of the first hours of your work. I spend more money in your game and I have less information of someone who spent half of the money.

At minimum, I think you should let a message to the "news" of your launcher, no ? nothing "new" since the 14 december of 2019. Just to informe the Early access buyers.

Reading your comment, I sent a message to Ink but since a couple of days, he didn't open the message ... let's wait.

7 hours ago, PhilippeduBugue said:

I'm very disappointed by the way you manage the distribution of the DLC Barbary Wars ...

I just learn about it waching, by chance, Steam. I bought the Admiral version of this game at the first days and I don't need Steam to play with it.

So, why I'm disappointed ? I realize that someone who will buy your game now will be more considarated than a fan of the first hours of your work. I spend more money in your game and I have less information of someone who spent half of the money.

At minimum, I think you should let a message to the "news" of your launcher, no ? nothing "new" since the 14 december of 2019. Just to informe the Early access buyers.

Reading your comment, I sent a message to Ink but since a couple of days, he didn't open the message ... let's wait.

Greetings Admiral,

Please be so kind and check private message - I've replied on your Saturday's message

15 hours ago, PhilippeduBugue said:

Hello Ink,

I just answer to your message. I send you the informations you needed.

I wait for the key.

Admiral, the key was sent to you right after your reply. Hope everything is ok now.

Salut Ink,

Oui, le jeu est mis à jour maintenant.

Avant votre envoi, le jeu était à la version v 1.6.38 (version du jeu obtenu par Xsolla, acheté en early access). Donc il n'était pas à jour et ce depuis des mois.

Grâce à votre envoi, je viens de découvrir de meilleurs graphismes (ils sont plus fins), de meilleures traductions de textes, les batailles personalisées, la guerre des Barbaresque sur une autre version (v 0.9.52) du jeu.

Je n'arrive toujours pas à comprendre votre politique commerciale : vous n'avez assuré aucun suivi des personnes qui ont acheté en premiers le jeu en version amirale ?!?

Seuls les acheteurs tardifs du jeu en version Steam ont eu le droit aux dernières améliorations ?

Dans ce cas là, inutile de me demander pourquoi je ne vois pas mon nom paraître dans la liste des officiers, malgré mes nombreuses parties. Sûr que cette option (amusante mais non indispensable), proposée avec la version amiral est passée aux oubliettes ... dois-je vous demander de faire paraître mon nom (comme cela était indiqué lors de l'achat de la version amirale) ? j'en ai marre de TOUJOURS DEMANDER pour avoir un jeu à jour, comme les autres joueurs.

Sincèrement, pour répondre à votre question, est-ce que tout va bien maintenant ? oui, le jeu est à jour mais ma déception envers votre équipe est grande.

Je vous remercie toutefois d'avoir pris le temps de résoudre mon problème.

1.Initially the game was distributed in Xsolla. You see in Xsolla launcher 1.6.38 what is Xsolla launcher version. I believe that the last game version distributed in Xsolla was 0.6x or 0.5x.

2. We always said that when the game is released in Steam then the support of Xsolla will be removed. These are 2 different systems and supporting both of them is not a good way to develop the game.

3. Our commercial police supports people who bought first. Credits will be added soon with all backers' names who provided information. Officer name appearance is random and there is no warranty that you will meet your officer immediately when starting the game. If you provided information for the officer name then the name will appear in game on 100% somewhere in the campaign at random.

We are sorry that the source of your disappointment is just confusion.  

• Thanks 1