Game-Labs Forum

OLD NEW FEATURE PROPOSAL- Please, bring back Global Chat in Game

Hello dear Dev's,

I have been a happy player of Naval Action Game for now a long time. I have enjoyed mechanics, graphics and players' community for a long time. I have developped relationship with players around the world thanks to your game. Thanks to Global Chat I could contact players of other game's nations, develop commercial ties, create war plans and coordinate activities. All of that has been severed by your decision to "kill" the Global Chat.

I understand that some players' behaviour is disgusting, but my feeling, after this long time playing this game, is that it is an actual minority of players that brings this misfortune to the community. I believe it is unfair that for clearing this problem you have punished a lot of players, like me, that never did nothing wrong at all.

I also understand that to be watching the Global Chat for ban pursopes is tiring, boring, demanding and ungrateful. Well, then my proposal is, please, restore the Golbal Chat and don't watch.... All of us have the option to ignore.

At least, please, restore the possibility to contact with all players using private chats, this tool could be used without generating any disgusting activity (the receiver simply can close the chat)...

Best regards and thanks for your job!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree. We all have friends who for various reasons are or have gone to other factions and now we cannot continue to maintain that contact.

Normally you don't insult the people you have on your friends list.

Don't let rude and bitter players destroy those friendships, because then they are the winners and they impoverish the game and the majority of the Naval Action community.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I totally agree too!

Nobody insults people by email or in private chat because it's  not a  battle, the emotions are over.

This decision to  forcedly cut off all our contacts is not founded and  is not fair at all, and  there is no logic beyond it.

Edited by DFIL3