Game-Labs Forum

Port bonus

Razurik

Question

When looking at the port bonus some nation have vs other, it's just not working, how can you be figthing a bigger opponent when all they have make it hard for you. 
Yes it sounds a lot like just complaining here, but when you see a whole nation sailing around with almost all maxed bonus vs your ship that have barelly better than redeemed. Most of the 55pts ports a being hugged by a few nation and it's easy for lets say russian to not have fort on their city because they are so deep in their territory no one can attack those said city.  
Wouldnt making the port bonus cost less on a city be better and more fair for everyone ? the gap between the big nation and the small one is really huge and it's hard to get out of that situation, not a lot of player are inclined at joining a nation with no good crafting port when they could instead go for the one with many good crafting port. 

I understand why some could be complaining with those change, they worked a lot to manage to get in that situation and new we would only remove their advantage. 
Maybe something else could improve the port bonus of the ship, adding a mechanic where you can improve the construction of the ship. Another solution could be to have the cost in point change in function of the number of city a nation control, making it easier on nation with less port to live out of them. 

I'm pointing out what seems to be an issue for me, maybe a lot of player here wont see that as a probleme as they do not really live with them. Right now if you want to stand a good chance in fighting RVR you have to join one of the bigger nation, the smaller one just get murdured and cannot really do much against it. Maybe the game should have fewer nation as some small nation are irrelevant, or we keep it as is and we give player incentive to join the smaller nation and naturally balance the situation. 

Had a good fight today, 6v6 5 of us were in redeemed ship vs 6 crafted and we got the win (same BR) so maybe I'm complaining for nothing... but I'd like to be able to craft a ship that's better than the redout I can daily claim and cost me nothing to lose.  crafting alt in another nation seems like just ignoring the issue and not solving anything. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet