Game-Labs Forum

List of ships and other vessels in the game

Brigand

hey you think you can update this post to include all the new ships in ow .. just a thought

I've got a spare minute, so I just thought I'd write this list of updates for the OP, in hopes of helping Brigand when he gets around to editing it:

-The Cutter, Lynx, two Brigs, and the Snow are in-game, so their names don't need to be faded out anymore.

-Also added to the game are the Pickle, Mercury, La Belle Poule, La Renommee, and St. Paul/Pavel. 

-A ship not in the OP, the Frigate (aka Cherubim), has been added to the game.

-Bucentaure, a xebec, USS Niagara, and and a "32-36 gun frigate" have been shown to be in development. 

Edited by Arvenski
  • Like 1

Our ship - base growing up slowly or fast enough as u will but seems we miss 2 rate ships  (i know there is discussion about name them). Can we get like 2-3 more around 80 guns ships? The danish, swedish or dutch especially as this nations already are in game. Thx

P.S i know one cominig soon

We have two ships like that that are coming soon-ishtm, St. Paul and Bucentaure. I wouldn't mind seeing a 3-decker 2nd Rate like one of the British ones or Christian VII, though. 

If you ask me, I'd say that with St. Paul, Bucentaure, and the Ocean-class ship in development, the next area that needs work is the 4th-3rd Rate range. A 4th Rate or two would be good introductory SoLs, and we've only a singe 74, despite them being so widely used in real life. 

I've got a spare minute, so I just thought I'd write this list of updates for the OP, in hopes of helping Brigand when he gets around to editing it:

-The Cutter, Lynx, two Brigs, and the Snow are in-game, so their names don't need to be faded out anymore.

-Also added to the game are the Pickle, Mercury, La Belle Poule, La Renommee, and St. Paul/Pavel. 

-A ship not in the OP, the Frigate (aka Cherubim), has been added to the game.

-Bucentaure, a xebec, USS Niagara, and and a "32-36 gun frigate" have been shown to be in development. 

Thank you so much!

I'm extremely short on time (and I hardly have access to the internet) at the moment, so this information is most helpful. I'm certainly still trying to stay connected to the forums, but too much is posted every day for me to keep up with. I do try to keep especially this topic up to date, but I think that by now, it shows that I'm not succeeding very well.

I've added the updated the list based on the information you guys posted in this topic. The newly added ships could do with some more details. If you guys could add the missing information (and any other errors) into this topic, I will update the image next time I come across a spot with public wifi. :)

Cheers and thanks for keeping the topic alive,

Brigand

Thanks.

I've updated the list and incorporated the data from the links listed, except for French frigate Républicaine française (1794), because I thought the ship in the game was La Renommée (1744)?

Cheers,

Brigand

No it is not :) 

La republique Française should more close to the Belle Poule we have than the renommée. Renommée we have is one of the first frigate of 8 , model in game is actually very close of real ship.