Game-Labs Forum

With the wiki and many of our guides becoming outdated, I've put up a new one (Posted over on Steam) which will hopefully answer many of the questions facing new players. I will be adding more content but for now it includes sections on:

1. Nation Selection
  2. First Steps
  3. Basic Guidance on Port/Sea screens and the Map
  4. Combat and Sailing
  5. Levelling
  6. Making Money
  7. Evaluating Ships and sample recommended builds for current meta
  8. Equipping ships
  9. Solo vs Clan play
  10. DLC content guide

[Note - Steam has been experiencing issues the past week on its servers that have not been resolved, and new content is taking a long time to load up. If you have problems, they should be resolved shortly, just let it take a minute to load in the meantime]. 

Edit: The lag/loading issue on community hub content on steam right now is caused by a new text filtering tool they began to implement two days ago. You may be able to fix this problem by disabling the text filter options. To do this click "View" in the top left corner of your steam client, click Settings, click "Account Details," go to "preferences," scroll to text filtering, click "join experiment," disable all the options. If the issue isn't resolved this week I'll put together an alternative form of distributing it. 

Picture below.

Cheers.

Steam text filter.png

Edited by FearAndLoathing
  • Thanks 2