Game-Labs Forum

A few Questions before I buy

Seaside

So somehow I'm just finding out about this game now  :) It's in early access ?

It looks like Naval Action (Which I have) but more of a historical nature and a land component ?

I had the original AOS so perhaps similar ? 

How detailed is the naval combat ?

Is there a scenario editor so we can make out own situations ?

Sounds like the kind of game I've been waiting for.

Edited by Seaside

Campaign is a linear progression between historical battles where you build and maintain your fleet and land units.

There are custom battles where you can setup your own scenarios, but this is mostly limited to outfitting ships.

The campaign is about 2/3 naval battles and 1/3 land battles. There are some battles that combine naval and land components. Land battles can be skipped if you only want the naval component.

From what others have mentioned the naval combat gives the player a bit less control of the details than naval action since the player is managing multiple ships. But otherwise it is modeled reasonably realistically.

13 hours ago, pandakraut said:

Campaign is a linear progression between historical battles where you build and maintain your fleet and land units.

There are custom battles where you can setup your own scenarios, but this is mostly limited to outfitting ships.

The campaign is about 2/3 naval battles and 1/3 land battles. There are some battles that combine naval and land components. Land battles can be skipped if you only want the naval component.

From what others have mentioned the naval combat gives the player a bit less control of the details than naval action since the player is managing multiple ships. But otherwise it is modeled reasonably realistically.

Ok Thanks, went ahead and got it. I'm hoping it will head towards us being able to make whole scenarios - land and sea in the editor.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...