Game-Labs Forum

Sections locked

Captains

The following sections are now locked as all discussions on the features from those sections will happen in either developer announcements of those features or in patchnotes discussions after deployment.

• Open world discussions
  • Combat mechanics
  • Economy trading and crafting

Suggestions will be accepted in suggestions sections.

Sections will be archived in the near future.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, admin said:

Captains

The following sections are now locked as all discussions on the features from those sections will happen in either developer announcements of those features or in patchnotes discussions after deployment.

• Open world discussions
  • Combat mechanics
  • Economy trading and crafting

Suggestions will be accepted in suggestions sections.

Sections will be archived in the near future.

This change was needed for so long that its almost too late to have now.
It would work for a title that has strong direction and is being developed in that direction. Direction of NA have never been hard set. For the best or for the worse, in a way its been a community project, not the developer's.

During the development of the NA its direction have been taking very sharp turns (even after the release). Does this mean that now you will be making decisions not based on community opinion? But only ask community opinion to help to improve the results of your decisions/implementation? I dont mean this as negative at all. In fact I think thats how it was supposed to be done from the start. I'm just trying to understand if we are on that road now?

Edited by Koltes