Game-Labs Forum

guns reloading bug

MumpingVillain

Having major gameplay glitch, have asked in global/nation chat and haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. Any time I raise/lower my sails now, as soon as the new sails percentage shows on my UI, all my guns (bow, stern, all decks on both sides) go from being loaded to being unloaded. Ammo type hasn't changed and guns haven't fired, and as far as I know there's no key that "unloads" your guns or makes all of them instantaneously go from loaded to unloaded without changing that ammo type, and I've been playing the game for like 5 yrs now so I'm 10000% sure it's not that i'm hitting the wrong keys. Tried relogging, tried restarting my machine, tried 'verifying game files', tried uninstall and reinstall. No luck. 

Has this happened to anyone else? How can i get the devs' attention on this? After all the DLC and hours I've played, it's been way too much time and $ to just accept that the game is broken for me now. I reported a bug in game but that's never worked to get devs' attention for me before.

Have captured this on video, see youtube link

https://youtu.be/3ULUl1G1H7A

Please help.

1 hour ago, MumpingVillain said:

I reported a bug in game but that's never worked to get devs' attention for me before.

Bug reporter is for reporting bugs, its not a communication device. Its not going to give you responses. Yet 10000s of bugs were fixed thanks to that tool.

What are the mods and guns are you using on your ship?  Please post a screen of the ship equipment here
also Have you changed or tried to change game files by any means?

On 8/29/2020 at 5:01 AM, MumpingVillain said:

Having major gameplay glitch, have asked in global/nation chat and haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. Any time I raise/lower my sails now, as soon as the new sails percentage shows on my UI, all my guns (bow, stern, all decks on both sides) go from being loaded to being unloaded. Ammo type hasn't changed and guns haven't fired, and as far as I know there's no key that "unloads" your guns or makes all of them instantaneously go from loaded to unloaded without changing that ammo type, and I've been playing the game for like 5 yrs now so I'm 10000% sure it's not that i'm hitting the wrong keys. Tried relogging, tried restarting my machine, tried 'verifying game files', tried uninstall and reinstall. No luck. 

Has this happened to anyone else? How can i get the devs' attention on this? After all the DLC and hours I've played, it's been way too much time and $ to just accept that the game is broken for me now. I reported a bug in game but that's never worked to get devs' attention for me before.

Have captured this on video, see youtube link

https://youtu.be/3ULUl1G1H7A

Please help.

Remove mortar reload or other mortar perks it will help

I do have the mortar perk active. I will try this when i log in next. 
@admin - I have not done anything to change game files, other than 'verify' them once this issue started. & I understand that bug report isn't going to let you respond to me, my point is that I'm sure you all get 100s of them per day so I never know if you've seen them when i send them. & it would be nice to know that someone has heard me and is working on helping me out. 

Thank you @RedHawk04 for the tips.