Game-Labs Forum

The Paint DLC and adding the abilty to change the sail color of your ship?

I was wondering how hard would it be to add a new section to the Paint DLC pop up that would allow you to change the color of the sails of your ship? If a ship also has paints that do change the colors of the sails you can make those marked as unavailable to make things easier on the team. If need i could use photoshop to make a example for your team if it is possible.

@admin

Edited by Narzafa
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I feel that it would give captains more choice on the look of there ship. Plus it could allow people to come up with a clan color to help distinguish them selves from other ships for those of who are proud to be in there clans.

perhaps players will have a paint for only sails in the future.  (who knows ! )

at the moment we still need to wait for the ship paint update what suppose to be ready for update into the game a while ago

but it seems it has been postponed (i am not sure > it was announced a while ago  )

at least we have no info for the Time of arrival  on that paint update anymore.

Edited by Thonys

15 hours ago, Bartas11 said:

No thx, no funny pics on sails or pink, yellowgreen, black white red , rainbow sails etc.!

Please let us the little serious age of sail feeling this game offer.

i think, that if we have sail paint .

it will be the natural colors for sail  like:  dark brown /red brown /white /creme./light brown /black/

and no Science Fiction colors....

if it will be yellow, pink, and rainbow stuff, i will VETO it and as final result abandon the game ...:))

• 8 months later...