Game-Labs Forum

Simplified Chinese Latest version Player version

I have been working on localization, and I have also received official DLC rewards, but now the localization work is rather chaotic. 70% of the previous work was done by me. Now the files in the game contain advertisements. It is recommended that the official use the latest version of the pure player version of the localization file. I will continue to communicate with the official and continue to update the localization file. Thank you for your efforts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fqGz7-Xi1qnR8yhxsbdfNZXcMesKGaiB/view?usp=sharing

I was the first to participate in the localization work. I am a sailing enthusiast. I have certain knowledge of sailing. I combined a lot of materials to translate the localization documents. At the same time, I also referred to the official localization documents to perform the translation work perfectly. This Chinese document Does not contain any advertising content, such as: association promotion, personal promotion, etc., pure version

19 hours ago, Saab Lyo said:

I was the first to participate in the localization work. I am a sailing enthusiast. I have certain knowledge of sailing. I combined a lot of materials to translate the localization documents. At the same time, I also referred to the official localization documents to perform the translation work perfectly. This Chinese document Does not contain any advertising content, such as: association promotion, personal promotion, etc., pure version

what do you mean?

• 1 month later...