Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Flag Expoit - Alts for Portbattle Activities


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

Do we run into too many alts clans?

 We need Civil Wars! Please @admin try to consider my proposal and also redii proposta about corruption and inflation in big nation.  Both would help in balancing the strength of nations.

Great Idea, players like Ram Dinark make an Alt in every nation, wait in front of the nations capitiol and do his own "civil war". 

Wonderful future prospects....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Georg Fromm said:

Great Idea, players like Ram Dinark make an Alt in every nation, wait in front of the nations capitiol and do his own "civil war". 

Wonderful future prospects....

 

Players from the same nation cannot attack each other in capital zone.  Difficult to program?  But maybe you have some better ideas.  Enlighten us please.

Edited by MassimoSud
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

Players from the same nation cannot attack each other in capital zone.  Difficult to program?  But maybe you have some better ideas.  Enlighten us please.

I played the game as a pirate when pirates could still attack each other. Even before Little Inagua one was no longer safe from attacks by one's own people. Nobody used the opportunity to correct undesirable developments within the Nation or to combat recognized alts.
Good PvPers sank everything that came before their cannons.
I personally also think that there should be a possibility to do something against alt-clans or inactive clans. I do not consider the unconditional release of PvP in the form of a Civil Wars to be a solution but absolutely harmful.
All solutions that I can think of would lead to considerable programming effort and therefore have no chance of being implemented

Edited by Georg Fromm
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Georg Fromm said:

I played the game as a pirate when pirates could still attack each other. Even before Little Inagua one was no longer safe from attacks by one's own people. Nobody used the opportunity to correct undesirable developments within the Nation or to combat recognized alts.

Make Pirates Pirates Again, removing the outlaw mechanic was probably the reason 70% of my clan members of 40 quit the game. Reinforcement zone is gone so bring outlaw battles back @admin

 

About the topic though, it was pointed out before it was introduced 🤷‍♀️

Edited by You
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite difficult try to fix all the exploids that come from alts. Impossible to prevent all the exploits, so always are gonna need the "tribunal". 

I don't like the idea of remove the flag from the battle and get it in port. Mainly because force the players to loot is part of the battle tactic. Also with the new update all the enemies ships can be looted when the battle its finish without limit of range.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ink locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...