Game-Labs Forum

>>>Alpha-8 Feedback<<<

Nick Thomadis

13 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Not to mention hizen and the italian BB's getting the nerf bat. Oklahoma got buffed secondaries, but she will just get nuked or wittled down to nothing.

True, 20 inch shell ricoheting of a light cruiser like Edinburgh or a bloody DD really kills it, not too mention the lack of balance as well and insane amount of quick rapid-fire events along with no-life events that are impossible to complete as you play. 

This is why i love UA:D and hopes it becomes and awesome game. It allows me to take WOWS ships and place them in scenarios without worrying about HE spam and ships popping out of nowhere. Ships not many people in WOWS such as Friedrich Der Grosse is a great ship in UA:D if played correctly and if modding gets added people are just take everything form WOWS and place it in this game.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Bluishdoor76 said:

The fact you can pump a destroyer full of 16" and 18" and barely does any damage is beyond ludicrous imo. And 5" HE shells somehow doing more damage to the battleship then said AP/HE shell from the battleship to the destroyer. Shit like that just really killed the game for me.

Well seeing WOWS  is an arcade game in which ship classes needs to be balanced against eachother. They needed to make DD's more survivable. Not saying that you are wrong but for the type of game WOWS is. An 16-18 inch shell instantly 1 hitting a DD like it would IRL is not fun for the DD player . Aiming is way to easy for BB,s to pull that off consistently.

However DDs,and especially cruisers being able to burn down BB's for over half their health in a few minutes with HE while sitting comfy in a smokescreen is ridiculous from both a gameplay view and IRL.. this killed Brawling pretty much. There should have been a hard limit to HE damage. Meaning DD and cruisers can still damage BB's but will need ether torps or their own BB's to finish the job. But this would require team effort and the average potato does not like that.

10 minutes ago, ReefKip said:

Well seeing WOWS  is an arcade game in which ship classes needs to be balanced against eachother. They needed to make DD's more survivable. Not saying that you are wrong but for the type of game WOWS is. An 16-18 inch shell instantly 1 hitting a DD like it would IRL is not fun for the DD player . Aiming is way to easy for BB,s to pull 

I understand that it's an arcade game and balance is necessary. But a DD has no real risk when rushing a BB, the BB already has the accuracy curse due to its dispersion and being at the mercy of accuracy rolls. That is then multiplied by it's very long reload, secondaries are pretty useless for the most part. The only reason cruisers are a threat to a destroyer rushing them is because they have the accuracy and reload to minimize the bs that DDs are protected by. And that's my issue with DDs in WoWS, it rewards dumb plays that would otherwise be death for a BB or CL/CA.

The only BBs that can counter this are the Brits due to their absurd HE and short fuse AP, and the upcoming Italian BBs with their semi-AP.

Edited by Bluishdoor76
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

I understand that it's an arcade game and balance is necessary. But a DD has no real risk when rushing a BB, the BB already has the accuracy curse due to its dispersion and being at the mercy of accuracy rolls. That is then multiplied by it's very long reload, secondaries are pretty useless for the most part. The only reason cruisers are a threat to a destroyer rushing them is because they have the accuracy and reload to minimize the bs that DDs are protected by. And that's my issue with DDs in WoWS, it rewards dumb plays that would otherwise be death for a BB or CL/CA.

BBs have accuracy curse. You know I would agree on any other day...…if Russian BBs didn't exist sense they basically have the best BB accuracy in WOWS. (because of course.) If a DD gets to close to a Russian BB in WOWS they can easily clap them out existence with one clean salvo.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CapnAvont1015 said:

BBs have accuracy curse. You know I would agree on any other day...…if Russian BBs didn't exist sense they basically have the best BB accuracy in WOWS. (because of course.) If a DD gets to close to a Russian BB in WOWS they can easily clap them out existence with one clean salvo.

That's only at close range, but yeah should added it to the few BBs that can sometimes counter a DD rush, but for the most part Soviet BBs aren't that unbalanced. The Soviets have been almost getting the same treatment as the Germans and keep getting powercrept. As my favorite WoWS youtuber once said, "because armor is just irrelevant against fire."

Edited by Bluishdoor76
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

That's only at close range, but yeah should added it to the few BBs that can sometimes counter a DD rush, but for the most part Soviet BBs aren't that unbalanced. The Soviets have been almost getting the same treatment as the Germans and keep getting powercrept. As my favorite WoWS youtuber once said, "because armor is just irrelevant against fire."

Was that pringles by anychance? Or flamu?

But yeah, smoll boute firing at a fat chonky BB and setting it on fire and killing it always amused me. Or smolensk or minotaur being able to rain absolute hell on yer ship taking away lots of HP in the process before you can go undetected.

At least this game doesn't have a HE problem like it used to back in alpha 1 and 2 not sure if you remember that at all.

1 minute ago, Cptbarney said:

Was that pringles by anychance? Or flamu?

But yeah, smoll boute firing at a fat chonky BB and setting it on fire and killing it always amused me. Or smolensk or minotaur being able to rain absolute hell on yer ship taking away lots of HP in the process before you can go undetected.

At least this game doesn't have a HE problem like it used to back in alpha 1 and 2 not sure if you remember that at all.

It was Yuro, the more meme one lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

It was Yuro, the more meme one lol

Oh roight, never watched him too be honest. Speaking of smolensk i want vertical quads as well even for bigger guns maybe up to 203mm's cus reasons. Or if mod support becomes a thing expect me to make 22inch hextuples vertical and horizontal even if they make no sense.

I and maybe if they make another version of this game in the future they have aircraft carriers so i can make yorkie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Oh roight, never watched him too be honest. Speaking of smolensk i want vertical quads as well even for bigger guns maybe up to 203mm's cus reasons. Or if mod support becomes a thing expect me to make 22inch hextuples vertical and horizontal even if they make no sense.

I and maybe if they make another version of this game in the future they have aircraft carriers so i can make yorkie.

Yeah, I too low key want the vertical design, Idk how real that design was but I really really liked it lol

Think main issue with is that it is technically a post war design so it would be outside of this game's time frame, even when pushing WW2 techs.

• Like 1

Yeah, I too low key want the vertical design, Idk how real that design was but I really really liked it lol

Think main issue with is that it is technically a post war design so it would be outside of this game's time frame, even when pushing WW2 techs.

True, although if this game goes up to 1949-1950 we maybe could squeeze it in somehow. I mean if we get a des moines/Worcester hull then the game will have tech from that period as well. We will have too see what else they add in that's closer to the 50's so we can have a noice excuse to add it in lol.

Could do with more pre-dread hulls and hulls from 1925-1875 too be honest doe.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

The only BBs that can counter this are the Brits due to their absurd HE and short fuse AP, and the upcoming Italian BBs with their semi-AP.

Highly disagree on the DD not having any risk part. if you come up against any German or American BB with a proper secondary build your gonna get melted.and every BB player with half a brain takes secondary build to counter balsy DD,s. Especially massachusets with HE secondarys RIps DD,s apart. Russian BB,s also have very accurate and high damaging guns the closer you get to them.

Main gun accuracy is more of a problem on long range. even in Tirpitz, A BB that is known in the game for incosistent accuracy can get most shells on target up close. only need to hit a few of them and secondaries do the rest.

High tier Cruisers are a far bigger problem then DD,s if HE spam is considered. those have the rate of fire and the Amount of guns to consistantly Punish BB,s. DD,s can do as well,Which again is a problem. but not nearly on the same level Cruisers can. DD,s still need Torps as their main effort to dispatch BB,s which on the other side can be countered by BB,s being able to turn 10 times as fast as they could IRL. this is what Yuro does regulary in His vids

You're correct, most BB players who take a secondary build DO have half a brain, if that much LOL. Makes largely no sense to build for secondary other than Massa and arguably the Germans, although even there it's not necessarily the ideal build for German tiers 9-10.

DD rushes aren't the greatest threat to BBs, although it was true back when I played that the lower tier ones (tiers 4-5) could charge your same tier BB and there was very little you could do due to the absurd dispersion at even close range. No, the greatest dangers are the ridiculous HE spammer ships and CVs.

BBs who die to DDs at higher tiers are probably demonstrating that they're playing a higher tier than their skill level suits, which isn't really their fault in that WG makes it absurdly easy with bonuses etc to rush to tier 8 at least with a premium account and fewer than 100 battles in total.

As to effects on DDs, we do have the example of the infamous Battle off Samar where at least one was being hit by 14" guns at least. Yes, not much fun, but, in part because of the closer range and thus relatively flat shell trajectory, they mostly punched clear through wherever they hit and exploded upon hitting the sea 50m or more on the other side. Somewhat hilariously, however, contrast that with the 2nd and 3rd battles of Narvik in which you get a TRUE idea of just how vulnerable DDs could be to their own calibre guns. Making DDs MORE durable as this latest update says it will makes me scratch my head Put MAX bulkheads on it; are people saying they're too easy to sink as they are? If they don't have MAX bulkheads then there's your problem, well that and the grossly inflated hit rates generally in this game. A DD attempting to charge down a BB where the BB sees them coming is likely to be a dead DD fairly soon.  Throw in weather and light conditions and that will change accordingly, obviously, but then so will the DD's ability to get a decent torpedo solution.

(As an aside, WoWS uses ridiculously time warped speed and distances which means you close distances at about 4 times the accurate rate which of course has very large consequences for ships who fire once every 30 seconds. At 30kn you'd close about 463m every 30 seconds. Doesn't take you long to do the maths on just how much fire you could be under and for how long if trying to close from 10km to a torpedo range of 6km. Go to WoWS and see how long it takes),

It surprises me more people aren't concerned about the overly arcade aspects apparently being baked into THIS game. Even the next update does NOTHING to address what I consider the REAL issues that have pretty much stalled any interest I have in playing. Stick 6 barrel turrets and 30" guns in the game if you want, they'll just be more bread and circuses to keep the rowdy mob entertained. Much like WoWS, however, eventually you run out of ways to dazzle players to stop them looking "under the hood" to see what makes the game run, just as you have all been doing and I have added to with respect to WoWS.

I'm interested to know how much longer before many if not most of you start doing that with THIS game. AI, damage model, armour model, damage control model, gunnery model and manoeuvring/formations. They're all in various states of incompletion, and I'd argue NONE of them are at the point of being fit for purpose. I joined a year ago and have been writing about all those things ever since (I'm sure some of you might like me to stop, lol). So, how long until the bling stops working for you?

Cheers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steeltrap said:

You're correct, most BB players who take a secondary build DO have half a brain, if that much LOL. Makes largely no sense to build for secondary other than Massa and arguably the Germans, although even there it's not necessarily the ideal build for German tiers 9-10.

If you actually had any reading comprehension, then you would have noticed that i said that in the context of fighting DD,s as a BB. In which secondary build works best. Not that it was the best build in general. So how is this "having halve a brain" if you literally want to deal better with DD's? Nice try tho. 

Tier 9-10  Germans arguably still have good secondaries so the build even is viable with those. American secondaries are right now one of the best in the game especially with HE damage which makes them even better against DD,s. Massa isn't the only one.

3 minutes ago, ReefKip said:

If you actually had any reading comprehension, then you would have noticed that i said that in the context of fighting DD,s as a BB. In which secondary build works best. Not that it was the best build in general. So how is this "having halve a brain" if you literally want to deal better with DD's? Nice try tho. 

Tier 9-10  Germans arguably still have good secondaries so the build even is viable with those. American secondaries are right now one of the best in the game especially with HE damage which makes them even better against DD,s. Massa isn't the only one.

Only ohio, georgia and massa have secondaries worth talking about and viable for sec builds, the rest of american ships, lack the range and the accuracy to even be somewhat useful. 

you take a hybrid builds on those ships, but its your guns that you should be using to take out DD's not secondaries as if you're relying on those the DD is far too close.

otherwise you take a tank build for most BB's as their secondaries are trash in, accuracy, range and fire rate. Not too mention some have poor fire chances as well or too small a calibre to pen through 32mm plating which most BB's past tier 8 have on the bow and aft of the ship

Shikishima, Republique, Alsace, GKF, FDG, Bismarck, Oklahoma (unless they get nerfed) Arkansas B, Odin and whatever other ships i've missed. Those are the other ships besides the three americans were a secondary build can be used, but its mostly just a meme since secondaries usually can't pen BB's don't always aim for the SS and not all ships have good fire chances either.

I like secondaries, but they aren't that useful unless you lay one of those ships and even then a hybrid/tank build would be far better as they help and/or play to those ships strengths and lower their weaknesses in terms of survivability a lot more.

If we had more BB's from tier 7+ with 7-8.5km range secondaries and similar to georgia accuracy, along with a few skills moved down in points so they are easier to obtain then i could see a secondary build being somewhat competitive if not just useful anyways on those ships.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ReefKip said:

Kinda tells me you really don't understand the current meta of high tier BB play. Tanking as a BB is no longer a viable strat, as HE spam and fire damage have made BBs who try to tank and push into nothing more then xp pinatas. Which has added the side effect of making secondary builds practically irrelevant as you will most likely die before you get in range. Best strategy with BBs is to stay at long/ mid range sniping at cruisers, with a tank build to preserve as much hp until it's safe enough to start pushing an objective.

13 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Only ohio, georgia and massa have secondaries worth talking about and viable for sec builds, the rest of american ships, lack the range and the accuracy to even be somewhat useful. 

you take a hybrid builds on those ships, but its your guns that you should be using to take out DD's not secondaries as if you're relying on those the DD is far too close.

otherwise you take a tank build for most BB's as their secondaries are trash in, accuracy, range and fire rate. Not too mention some have poor fire chances as well or too small a calibre to pen through 32mm plating which most BB's past tier 8 have on the bow and aft of the ship

Shikishima, Republique, Alsace, GKF, FDG, Bismarck, Oklahoma (unless they get nerfed) Arkansas B, Odin and whatever other ships i've missed. Those are the other ships besides the three americans were a secondary build can be used, but its mostly just a meme since secondaries usually can't pen BB's don't always aim for the SS and not all ships have good fire chances either.

I like secondaries, but they aren't that useful unless you lay one of those ships and even then a hybrid/tank build would be far better as they help and/or play to those ships strengths and lower their weaknesses in terms of survivability a lot more.

If we had more BB's from tier 7+ with 7-8.5km range secondaries and similar to georgia accuracy, along with a few skills moved down in points so they are easier to obtain then i could see a secondary build being somewhat competitive if not just useful anyways on those ships.

Yeah, sadly even with the Germans is mostly advisable to stick to a tank build as the secondaries build still isn't effective enough and only comes in useful a handful of times. Still have a secondary build on Republique but that was mainly as a meme.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

Kinda tells me you really don't understand the current meta of high tier BB play. Tanking as a BB is no longer a viable strat, as HE spam and fire damage have made BBs who try to tank and push into nothing more then xp pinatas. Which has added the side effect of making secondary builds practically irrelevant as you will most likely die before you get in range. Best strategy with BBs is to stay at long/ mid range sniping at cruisers, with a tank build to preserve as much hp until it's safe enough to start pushing an objective.

Yeah, sadly even with the Germans is mostly advisable to stick to a tank build as the secondaries build still isn't effective enough and only comes in useful a handful of times. Still have a secondary build on Republique but that was mainly as a meme.

Ye, you push in close unless the flank has few ships In-general. But even then you can get cross-fired although most peeps in the game fail at map awareness so, its not always a given.

Secondaries are only usually useful against BB's for fires and lightly armoured cruisers and DD's for raw DPM, but then the secs still need to hit and deal damage so yeah.

You can do hybrid with georgia the most due to how she plays in general and her being more unique out of the three ships that should of been in the standard tech tree.

Oh well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

Never said anything about tanking. I am talking specificly from the point of fighting DD,s with BB,s secondary build.which at high tier works fine. You said yourself a dd could rush a BB with no risk. I disproved that claim by having a decent secondary build which works with most higher tier American and German BB,s. And with other nations you have different gimmicks to dispatch DD.s quickly.

EDIT: Oh and like i said over here in my last post against you:

"High tier Cruisers are a far bigger problem then DD,s if HE spam is considered. those have the rate of fire and the Amount of guns to consistantly Punish BB,s. DD,s can do as well,Which again is a problem. but not nearly on the same level Cruisers can. DD,s still need Torps as their main effort to dispatch BB,s which on the other side can be countered by BB,s being able to turn 10 times as fast as they could IRL. this is what Yuro does regulary in His vids"

I am clearly saying here that high tier cruisers are the problem when it comes to HE spam. so i was already reffering to that being the biggest issue in high tier play. this kinda tells me you don't even read my post at all and just jump to conclussions to create a false narrative.

Edited by ReefKip

10 hours ago, Cptbarney said:

with the Bismarck.Tirpitz,Friedriech Der Grosse. and to some extend the tier 7 german BB i have forgotten the name off a secondary build works very good against DD,s who sneak to close(which is a situation that can happen often as you are a mid-to close range BB with the Germans)Cruisers are even better with German secondary,,s because you can deal full damage with your AP secondary,s in combination with Main gun fire

With the Americans who are more of a jack of all trade class secondary,s can be quite decent.They do more Damage to DD,s then even the Germans because of HE.Most  of german secondary,s fire AP which is not that effective against DD. even on Iowa and Montana it can work if you want it. not that i recommend it. but if you really want to deal with DD,s it is doable when for some reasons you cannot take out DD,s with your main guns because of RNG Accuracy. which apparantly according to @Bluishdoor76 is very difficult because of accuracy curse even in close range. a curse that i don't suffer that much from up close. so ether he is very unlucky or he needs to learn to aim at DD,s better. if he cannot do that then a Secondary build that does that for him is a thing to consider.

Tank Build is quite useless to me in most BB,s.except lower tier it makes you an even Bigger HP pinata to HE spamming cruisers. i ether go full Main Gun build or Secondary depending on the Ship. and in the case of the Roma i go with the conceilment build which is a good counter to HE spam on midrange. they cannot HE spam to death which they cannot spot.

3 minutes ago, ReefKip said:

with the Bismarck.Tirpitz,Friedriech Der Grosse. and to some extend the tier 7 german BB i have forgotten the name off a secondary build works very good against DD,s who sneak to close(which is a situation that can happen often as you are a mid-to close range BB with the Germans)Cruisers are even better with German secondary,,s because you can deal full damage with your AP secondary,s in combination with Main gun fire

With the Americans who are more of a jack of all trade class secondary,s can be quite decent.They do more Damage to DD,s then even the Germans because of HE.Most  of german secondary,s fire AP which is not that effective against DD. even on Iowa and Montana it can work if you want it. not that i recommend it. but if you really want to deal with DD,s it is doable when for some reasons you cannot take out DD,s with your main guns because of RNG Accuracy. which apparantly according to @Bluishdoor76 is very difficult because of accuracy curse even in close range. a curse that i don't suffer that much from up close. so ether he is very unlucky or he needs to learn to aim at DD,s better. if he cannot do that then a Secondary build that does that for him is a thing to consider.

Tank Build is quite useless to me in most BB,s.except lower tier it makes you an even Bigger HP pinata to HE spamming cruisers. i ether go full Main Gun build or Secondary depending on the Ship. and in the case of the Roma i go with the conceilment build which is a good counter to HE spam on midrange. they cannot HE spam to death which they cannot spot.

Yeah, this does tell me you have no idea what the meta is. All the German BBs are pretty irrelevant at the moment so giving them the weakest build is already handicapping them even more. There is only 3 American ships that can perhaps use a secondary build as the rest just dont have the range to make it worth the skill points. As for hitting DDs could be me, but when you notice the same shit for years where every well aimed shot just lands around them and maybe land 1 hit for 1400 damage perhaps its not the player. Doesnt help that DDs have the arbitrary immunity against BB AP, so no its not just me. I've been playing Wargaming title for over 7 years and this happens in all of their games. The meta for BBs is HP conservation and why the only viable build is the the stealth tank build and nothing else unless you want to meme. Unless something is done to address HE this will not be changing any time soon and taking a secondary build is just shooting yourself in the foot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

Yeah, this does tell me you have no idea what the meta is. All the German BBs are pretty irrelevant at the moment so giving them the weakest build is already handicapping them even more.

its a weaker build against anything else. not against DD,s. which is what i am arguing. so if you need additional support in fighting DD,s it is the build to go for. like you seem to be needing.

but when you notice the same shit for years where every well aimed shot just lands around them and maybe land 1 hit for 1400 damage perhaps its not the player.

In this case it is the player however. I consistently manage to hit DD,s below 10k range with at least 4-5 shells with German dispersion. 

5 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

Doesnt help that DDs have the arbitrary immunity against BB AP, so no its not just me.

So you still fire AP at DD,s? now i know definitly it is the player. 

8 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

I've been playing Wargaming title for over 7 years and this happens in all of their games.

10 Years over here. i was a participant in the WOT closed Beta. however this is unrelevant in being a good player. prove of this are the hordes of players that have over 30K matches but still have a sub 48% winrate and other horrible stats

10 minutes ago, Bluishdoor76 said:

The meta for BBs is HP conservation

generally yes. depends on the Nation as well. The Meta for Japanese are finding positions from which you can dish out the most damage while taking the least amount in return on long range. there is no universal BB meta like you seem to be implying. The Meta for Italian BB,s is getting close undetected,hit a devestating blow and then get out by the use of Smoke and low detectability(smoke will be a future addition for italian BB line). American and Germans are more about damage management like you said.

4 minutes ago, ReefKip said:

its a weaker build against anything else. not against DD,s. which is what i am arguing. so if you need additional support in fighting DD,s it is the build to go for. like you seem to be needing.

In this case it is the player however. I consistently manage to hit DD,s below 10k range with at least 4-5 shells with German dispersion. 

So you still fire AP at DD,s? now i know definitly it is the player. 

10 Years over here. i was a participant in the WOT closed Beta. however this is unrelevant in being a good player. prove of this are the hordes of players that have over 30K matches but still have a sub 48% winrate and other horrible stats

generally yes. depends on the Nation as well. The Meta for Japanese are finding positions from which you can dish out the most damage while taking the least amount in return on long range. there is no universal BB meta like you seem to be implying. The Meta for Italian BB,s is getting close undetected,hit a devestating blow and then get out by the use of Smoke and low detectability(smoke will be a future addition for italian BB line). American and Germans are more about damage management like you said.

1) Even against DDs it doesnt help that much because they hardly ever hit even with a secondary build, and the tank build will at least give you a chance to survive the russhing DD.

2) Still mainly comes down to RNG, I too hit most of my shots on a DD, but even then that only means at most you will do 4k damage.

3) Shooting AP is a lot more practical then HE because you will still do more damage since it prevents the hull from being saturated as DDs can become saturated quicker and my prayers go to you if you shoot HE at a French destroyer.

4) Wasnt saying anything about skills and stats, but more pointing out that RNG in wargaming titles has a trend of just hello kittying the player anytime it wants, which is often. I myself was an above average player nearing unicum status a few times, but I dont talk about it since I truly believe skill in WG titles can only get you so far as you are always at the mercy of their RNG.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 4:23 PM, ReefKip said:

i said that in the context of fighting DD,s as a BB. In which secondary build works best. Not that it was the best build in general. So how is this "having halve a brain" if you literally want to deal better with DD's?

On 10/19/2020 at 5:10 AM, ReefKip said:

and every BB player with half a brain takes secondary build to counter balsy DD,s.

My point was that in 99.9% of cases a secondary build WAS having half a brain because not only was it less than ideal for all other situations, a secondary build on most BBs won't even be very effective against DDs. I would have thought that was perfectly obvious. Who builds full secondary on BBs where that makes no sense? I try to view people in the best light I can, not the worst, and only the worst would be taking full secondary builds on anything other than VERY few BBs.  In which case most DDs charging a BB are NOT dealing with secondaries as a great threat.

That's the point I made, I didn't at any stage say YOU have half a brain, so I fail to understand why you're so animated.

I might restate that a BB generally who gets charged down by a DD has probably screwed up significantly anyway, plus that by far the greatest threats were HE spammers and CVs.

Having played WoWS from Alpha (and I, too, played WoT Beta in 2010), I no longer play, so I really don't care one way or another other than to say that THE LESS INSPIRATION THIS GAME TAKES FROM WOWS THE BETTER.

Cheers

Edited by Steeltrap
  • Like 1

Two requests...

1) Building HMS Dreadnought using 'Dreadnought 1' hull and its commissioned armament of 12' guns, you can't rotate the side turrets to be inline with the hull without it causing indifference. Could we have the hull widen alittle (or whatever is needed) for this aesthetic...

mVRqH7H.jpg

2) SMS Helgoland and her sisters saw alot of action in WW1 and is a worthy candidate for UAD inclusion but no hulls to suit, could we have her hull and superstructures added into game too please...

uXE1nj5.jpg

yNUZgzM.jpg

Helgoland has a single long flat and wide hull, should be an easy one for the team.

Edited by Skeksis
  • Like 2