Game-Labs Forum

steam crashes

steam player

On 8/22/2020 at 11:09 PM, steam player said:

No, I‘ve checked my computer and found no sign of Citrix workspace software.

Have you tried to reinstall the game? If the problem persists please send crash report through Steam

I just discovered a problem I have not had with this game before this. In  Ver 9.24 REV 36119 UAAOS-8133 report On hard difficulty Barbary War DLC 2nd battle, Pillars of Hercules.  1st enemy ship comes out from middle border I capture it, 2nd enemy ship comes out left end of that same border I capture it no problem but when 3rd enemy ship comes out from the same border far right I got suddenly a crash to desktop like as if I wasn't playing the game or like I was getting ready to click onto it to start to play.  So I tried it again, this time when the enemy group of ships deploys a few moments after that another crash suddenly to desktop which does not allow me to F11. I have recently played nearly 2 full campaigns and wanted to try this DLC and this second battle crash twice now is so weird.  I can play this game for hours every day with no problems so I will ask what could be the problem that I am having with this battle?  I listed the report above.  Just a note, my steam doe not crash in this case just the game crash to desktop.

Edited by doublebuck
spelling

On 8/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, Ink said:

Have you tried to reinstall the game? If the problem persists please send crash report through Steam

I can't open crash report as well, the steam reports "failed to  start process for Ultimate General: Age of Sail".

Edited by steam player

On 8/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, steam player said:

I can't open crash report as well, the steam reports "failed to  start process for Ultimate General: Age of Sail".

Could you please clarify if other games in Steam run without issues?