Game-Labs Forum

Steam Key

hankidan

1 hour ago, hankidan said:

So,  I saw on the blog that steam keys should have been sent out, which is awesome news, but i never received mine from the standard edition, not sure whats going on there. 

Greetings Admiral!

The game is not yet on Steam, do not worry, you will receive the Steam key as soon as the game is available on Steam. Right now you can continue to play through Xsolla Launcher and the only keys that were recently sent are the keys for Xsolla launcher.

23 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral!

The game is not yet on Steam, do not worry, you will receive the Steam key as soon as the game is available on Steam. Right now you can continue to play through Xsolla Launcher and the only keys that were recently sent are the keys for Xsolla launcher.

So i should ignore this?

Standard Edition Keys have been sent

Updated: Jul 31

Hello Admirals, We would like to inform you that Xsolla keys have been sent to all "Standard Edition" owners via email.

If you have bought the "Standard Edition" of Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts, then please check the email you used for this purchase to receive the key and the information on how to download and install the game.

If you need further assistance, please head to our support forum: https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/179-support/

The Game Labs Team

Important: Please note that Steam keys for "Standard" and "Limited" edition shall be sent separately when we release the game on Steam Early Access. Until then, you can play the game in our standalone Xsolla game client.

2 minutes ago, hankidan said:

So i should ignore this?

Admiral, In the message only Xsolla keys were mentioned.

Hello Admirals, We would like to inform you that Xsolla keys have been sent to all "Standard Edition" owners via email.

Also, regarding Steam keys:

2 minutes ago, hankidan said:

Important: Please note that Steam keys for "Standard" and "Limited" edition shall be sent separately when we release the game on Steam Early Access. Until then, you can play the game in our standalone Xsolla game client.