Game-Labs Forum

Trincomalee DLC not available for beta tester

LuxAeterna

Hello,

I cannot access the Trincomalee DLC. Everybody seems to have it without any issue. I did purchase directly the game from Game Labs during the closed beta testing.

This is my license history from steam.

17 oct. 2015 Naval Action for Beta Testing Revendeur

Could you please look into this issue?

Thanks in advance 

I believe this is not working as its intended because you cant tell me I can NOT redeem the redeemable ship if I have crafted one in the port. I mean most of us have crafted Trincs because they are good OW hunters. This means that none of us will be able to redeem the DLC Trinc??? Redeemable Trinc should be treated separately from crafted ones. Just like the Vic.
I really hope this is just a code shortcoming thats going to be fixed. Else this redeemable "reward" is just as useless as tits on a bull.

KBCzmDw.png

Edited by Koltes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scottydog said:

So................. , Those of us who had Faith in The Creators of Naval Action have been 'Stuffed' again. No surprise there then !

Pretty sure it is just an overlooked bug, I'm confidant they will fix it.  I bought the game in Aug 2015 and I also don't have it unlocked.

/edit  Just checked on my alt account, which was bought June 2016, he has the Trinc DLC.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Atreides said:

Pretty sure it is just an overlooked bug, I'm confidant they will fix it.  I bought the game in Aug 2015 and I also don't have it unlocked.

/edit  Just checked on my alt account, which was bought June 2016, he has the Trinc DLC.

Probably different item codes in steam's DB between the old version and the current version. They gave trico item code to every player with item code x, but GL forgot item code Y existed so it never got added to those.

Edited by Isaac J Smith

12 hours ago, LuxAeterna said:

Hello,

I cannot access the Trincomalee DLC. Everybody seems to have it without any issue. I did purchase directly the game from Game Labs during the closed beta testing.

This is my license history from steam.

17 oct. 2015 Naval Action for Beta Testing Revendeur

Could you please look into this issue?

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Gratznov said:

I also cant redeem the Trincomalee, its saying DLC Required, and i own the game sence Sea Trails befor steam so why am i not qualified for the DLC?

Valve confirmed that it takes time for the database info to propagate (spread) through all steam IDs but eventually it will get to everyone.

• Like 3

Captains, as mentioned above,

10 minutes ago, admin said:

Valve confirmed that it takes time for the database info to propagate (spread) through all steam IDs but eventually it will get to everyone.

If you have not received Trincomalee DLC - please wait a bit. In case the DLC has not appeared within a couple of days, please send F11 report.

• Like 1