Game-Labs Forum

Game crashing when starting

bubbas

First of, unsure where to post this but hope it's here.

I bought the game earlier today , installed it and played it just fine. But now like five hours later that I try to start it again it doesn't launch any more.

When I click PLAY in the launcher it turns to IN GAME while the mouse cursor getst the blue spinning thinking thingy for a while and then it goes away and the launcher turns back to PLAY.

I checked the log file under appdata and it just says 2020-07-27T23:51:52    WARNING    default    Game crashed!

Also tried to attach it here but seems I cannot attach .txt files :(

11 hours ago, bubbas said:

First of, unsure where to post this but hope it's here.

I bought the game earlier today , installed it and played it just fine. But now like five hours later that I try to start it again it doesn't launch any more.

When I click PLAY in the launcher it turns to IN GAME while the mouse cursor getst the blue spinning thinking thingy for a while and then it goes away and the launcher turns back to PLAY.

I checked the log file under appdata and it just says 2020-07-27T23:51:52    WARNING    default    Game crashed!

Also tried to attach it here but seems I cannot attach .txt files :(

Greetings Admiral,

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix workspace software? If so please try temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

15 minutes ago, bubbas said:

Also when trying to use the repair option in the launcher this error shows up.

Admiral, please follow these steps:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 28.07.20.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and provide full description on the issue (also provide mentioned above screenshots with the problem) and contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com)

So I uninstalled the game, then re-installed it and then I could play it for a couple of hours.

Then in mid-battle, it froze. Alt-tabbing showed me the list of programs but it did not switch to any of them. So I was forced to restart the computer and now when I try to start it, the launcher claims that I am already playing the game and I cannot start it anymore !?!?!?

UAD_error3.jpg

1 hour ago, bubbas said:

So I uninstalled the game, then re-installed it and then I could play it for a couple of hours.

Then in mid-battle, it froze. Alt-tabbing showed me the list of programs but it did not switch to any of them. So I was forced to restart the computer and now when I try to start it, the launcher claims that I am already playing the game and I cannot start it anymore !?!?!?

The workaround for this issue is to leave the launcher for about 5 minutes then In Game state will be changed to Play. Apologies for the inconvenience