Game-Labs Forum

@admin

There is a problem in game currently. That's the fact that the most used ship in game is the Redoubtable(i).  This ship is listed as a 3rd rate but outperforms the 2nd rate St. Pavel.

Now this being said, I know you guys decided to put the BR up to Bucentaur levels to help keep it out of PBs. This is all well and good.  The only problem with this is that now the Wasa, 3rd rate and Bellona now don't have a job at all. Is there way to balance these affected ships so that they are actually played? I mean I honestly don't remember the last time I've seen a 3rd rate outside a group kill mission. Even then it was as AI.  I feel that these ships are woefully under used and might need a small buff to help them find their niche. Even a reply of why not would probably help out as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Magnus Baldur said:

That's the fact that the most used ship in game is the Redoubtable(i).  This ship is listed as a 3rd rate but outperforms the 2nd rate St. Pavel.

Ah, don't think so. The Pavel is a good ship anyway, depending on the Captain (for sure).

Anyway there must be done something, maybe based on Broadside weight?

And also the Constitution and their sister ships needs some correction down to "4th Rates". And that is still to high. 

• Like 1