Game-Labs Forum

Disco and it took again 10 mins to rejoin the Combat

Knuddel

NAB-102886

So i had the same issues again. U asked for a connectivity test. How to and where did i find that. I was logged in when i had like half centre structure left and just 400 crew. I am seriusly asking what went wrong. Entering Battle Takes Ages if i had a disco. I would like to get an answer i was looking now for it till 5 mins i tryed it in the Steam Options there is nothing shown. I searched the Gamefiles... nothing. Tell me where to find the connectivity thing and i will do it imidiatly bevor i try to restart the game next time but so far i am Upseat about the answeres i got. And btw i was streaming... 

P.S. the disco happend when another player was joining the Fight i already had

Edited by Knuddel

8 hours ago, Knuddel said:

So i had the same issues again. U asked for a connectivity test. How to and where did i find that. I was logged in when i had like half centre structure left and just 400 crew. I am seriusly asking what went wrong. Entering Battle Takes Ages if i had a disco. I would like to get an answer i was looking now for it till 5 mins i tryed it in the Steam Options there is nothing shown. I searched the Gamefiles... nothing. Tell me where to find the connectivity thing and i will do it imidiatly bevor i try to restart the game next time but so far i am Upseat about the answeres i got. And btw i was streaming... 

P.S. the disco happend when another player was joining the Fight i already had

Captain, could you please provide the moment you disconnected (from your stream) here or via forum private message?

Regarding connection test report, once you get disconnect, close the game, start NA from Steam and pick the third option as shown here:

image.png.19ae9c08cbebe892d8fd5ed398908959.png

It is important to send it right after connection issue.