Game-Labs Forum

Teleport to Portbattle

4 hours ago, Mannow said:

@Knuddel You literally did what you are complaining about TODAY. 
Just ridiculous. 

retard.png

I am not complaining: I am asking a Question and all u guys try to get Off topic. 

So again @admin : When do u plan to give the Feature u already told bevor 3 weeks that it will be implemented a try. U see all those guys are complaining. I am not complaining but just asking and not the magoryity of people but the Devs. 

1 minute ago, Montagnes said:

107 players online in the old one.

117, the new one.

#tryingtobesmartbutfailingbigtime

Yes. And the overall pop is even lower than at the time of the first pic (beginning of may), which makes the ratio of russian playerbase to the rest of server even worse

1 minute ago, Nixolai said:

Was talking about the kills not the online players o,0

Where were u talking about the kills count?

The entire thread is about small clans-nations (so online playerbase) and the teleport system to avoid screening fleets. If you can´t follow the topic is not my problem.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Knuddel said:

oh... u realy think that u can beat us in a Portbattle which we can enter? give it a try come on: Its just content :P 

Been there Don that...... 

More than once...... 

And it is very very funny that you complain about Zerg nations while u are in the biggest zerg this game has ever seen......... 

Reality is, is that TP to battle is and always was a bad idea. A bad idea for small nations as well as big for this simple reason. 
Nations like Sweden (toxic nation jumpers) & Russia have the most experienced players in game with the best seasoned ships to use. So with that in mind A small nation going heads up in a Pb with them is simply going to result in an almost guaranteed loss, and more chance of you rapidly losing ports to them than having a chance of gaining any ports from them. As if that wasn’t obvious already 🤦‍♂️🙄

Edited by ChineseBatman

I always get tired of the 'you are zerg' accusations. Russians suck but rest of the game is just too afraid to deal with them

2 minutes ago, Vibrio Cholerae said:

Please don’t forget that they have 25 screeners who tag 4 polish players 

Fact is Russia/Poland didnt even have to be there :D. Wasnt it supposed to be a fair 1v1 war?

2 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Fact is Russia/Poland didnt even have to be there :D. Wasnt it supposed to be a fair 1v1 war?

It's only fair if we have same amount of screeners. I highly doubt that the 10 russian/polish screeners we had (that we didn't even ask to come) made it unbalanced lol.... French had 30 (+ you and BlameKK smart boys) screeners in the afternoon while we had 6/7. And in the evening this happened: 25 french (they had more outside) tagged 4 Polish players, 'cause why not. 

And then someone cried they didn't get in the port battle, but even with the 10 russians that were there, they could have made it if their screeners did their job. You want to make it more uneven? Send your swedish screeners... but we will not like it.
french_screen.PNG

Now, sorry for the off-topic, but I'm not the first and I wont' be the last... I'm just here to remind admin screening is content and not boring stuff. So please don't add the teleport for the time being, I don't care if we don't have screeners for now... whatever... I don't want to exclude those 10-15 players that I can't get in the PB ( cause it's only for 13 players) and force them to stay in port because screening is not a thing anymore.

And for Knuddel: mate, Russia has enough players to get 50 screeners to a single port battle, if it's all about the laziness to sail to the enemy port, well... that is not a good reason to remove content for those 10-15 players I was talking about earlier. 

o7 Frost

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

It's only fair if we have same amount of screeners. I highly doubt that the 10 russian/polish screeners we had (that we didn't even ask to come) made it unbalanced lol.... French had 30 (+ you and BlameKK smart boys) screeners in the afternoon while we had 6/7. And in the evening this happened: 25 french (they had more outside) tagged 4 Polish players, 'cause why not. 

And then someone cried they didn't get in the port battle, but even with the 10 russians that were there, they could have made it if their screeners did their job. You want to make it more uneven? Send your swedish screeners... but we will not like it.
french_screen.PNG

Now, sorry for the off-topic, but I'm not the first and I wont' be the last... I'm just here to remind admin screening is content and not boring stuff. So please don't add the teleport for the time being, I don't care if we don't have screeners for now... whatever... I don't want to exclude those 10-15 players that I can't get in the PB ( cause it's only for 13 players) and force them to stay in port because screening is not a thing anymore.

And for Knuddel: mate, Russia has enough players to get 50 screeners to a single port battle, if it's all about the laziness to sail to the enemy port, well... that is not a good reason to remove content for those 10-15 players I was talking about earlier. 

o7 Frost

Hey Frost,

I think that inplementing is isnt good for the game. But the Devs told that they will do it and i just want to ask when. Thats my basic question. About laziness or i dont have OP Problems...  It would help small clans. Make it expensiv as (I dont want to have hello kitty in my pposts) 50K dublones was last i heared. 

BUt i would at least give smaller clans smaller nations the Option to get into the Portbattle. U dont need to use it u can just use it on very special Ports where u would have no chance to get in otherways but to have the Option to not get screened... would be a nice option. 

• Like 2

Teleport should be available only for the 4 small nation in the learderboard.

Why?

Top nation got lot of screener and port for have option to make good content and have chance to go inside the port.

For small nation , this can provide them option to make RVR without ask help of top nation, and try to sneak some port everywhere in the map.

Like this small clan like SEKI who want make RVR against every nation just for make pb ( without want to have a port) , they have option to attack other nation without suck some balls

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Teleport should be available only for the 4 small nation in the learderboard.

Why?

Top nation got lot of screener and port for have option to make good content and have chance to go inside the port.

For small nation , this can provide them option to make RVR without ask help of top nation, and try to sneak some port everywhere in the map.

Like this small clan like SEKI who want make RVR against every nation just for make pb ( without want to have a port) , they have option to attack other nation without suck some balls

Well said. That's actually a superb idea!

Hy guys,

For me, that should be available for every nation...

Look at yesterday PB... we were not able to join port battle cause we were chassing by more than 50 players... Poland, Russian, Pirate, Danish.

And all these nation played with Russian ALT...

If the content should be only for Russian players... then all players should join russian nation, we will have too many content then.

The ranking have no sence in this game as player number is not balanced and the high number of ALT account...

• Like 2