Game-Labs Forum

Teleport to Portbattle

Your frustration is on the nations that at this point are too big to fail. Most times games prevent severe population imbalance.
but more often there is few enough actually factions to join, distribution is more even (there are no dead nations)

What you want is a way to compete with nations that have 2x-3x the population available as your own.
Sort of why Alliances is a game about nations at war is sort of not an option.

In my opinion, a transport function that teleports an entire PB fleet to the PB is a completely absurd idea, which according to the polls most players reject.
Screening Battles have become an important part of this game. This has been seen in the last days after the PBs are finally back on the PVP server.

Of course, smaller nations have a hard time withstanding strong screening. But the solution is not to avoid or abolish screening, but to have a working alliance system where the small nation can be officially supported (without alts and exploits) by another, allied nation.  
It would be downright unnatural if there were no ships on the OW around a PB, because the ghost PB fleet is only teleported anyway.

That the question about the teleport comes from the Russian nation of all places makes me laugh.

Edited by Karpfanger
  • Like 5

Peace Server has the teleport but no Flag. War Server has Flag but no teleport.

IMO it has worked okay on both servers so far.

Regarding the "hurry up!"

- Is this a very specific personal request or are you honestly and genuinely asking this for the benefit of all ? Asking for a friend with interests in a certain port which may or may have not screened a certain clan out of a PB.

Nevermind, no need to answer.

I was expecting the teleport to PB to be implemented in the War Server at the same time as the Flags. So my question is on another note - do the devs have enough data that support not having it implemented in WAR server ? Or is just a question of not yet enough data to make a decision.

Edited by Hethwill

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Peace Server has the teleport but no Flag. War Server has Flag but no teleport.

The problem with testing the teleport flag in Peace is that you don't really need it as you already have an outpost nearby (because you might have already taken part in the hostilities the previous day) or it's a perfectly safe sail to the PB.

I appreciate the feature but I'm not sure it's being tested or used in Peace.

Edited by Eduard L'Aquila
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eduard L'Aquila said:

The problem with testing the teleport flag in Peace is that you don't really need it as you already have an outpost nearby (because you might have already taken part in the hostilities the previous day) or it's a perfectly safe sail to the PB.

I appreciate the feature but I'm not sure it's being tested or used in Peace.

True, if you have an outpost near.

Devs have data, we can only speculate.

10 minutes ago, Conte D. Catellani said:

just asking for a friend: do you have trouble in russian nation to force a screen fleet?

🙂

the Russian Nation had in general a problem when it doesn't suit to them. this and some other stuff makes the game here more and more to a joke. sad to say this.

5 hours ago, eneibesmuB said:

Good man, you are a bit cocky..

cocky? Na... we are Proud we dont surrender :)

3 hours ago, Mannow said:

Congrats. Now you know what it feels like for every other nation in the game. 

Every other nation... lol... u know the Real Zerg nation was never RU.... there just was a very good Propaganda minister.... I mean if u see Numbers and rely on them count the Alts in... than u know that RU was never a Zerg. Imagin how often we where screenee out at like Cartagena....

Just now, Mannow said:

Actually the only reason the Brits have ports right now is because of zerg. 
They wouldnt have SDC, PaP, Belize, or Salamanca without zerg intervention. 

Continue denying being the server police as long as you like though.

U see propaganda is still in ur mind... 

and will be always on ur side.

So i will stop that "Discussion" right now and go  back to topic.

When will it be possible to get not screeneed any more. 

Edited by Knuddel

2 hours ago, Mannow said:

@Knuddel You literally did what you are complaining about TODAY. 
Just ridiculous. 

He started this thread/complaining cus we didnt wanna sail from tumbado to get screened out... these french literally only had to sail for 2 min.

5 hours ago, Knuddel said:

cocky? Na... we are Proud we dont surrender :)

Every other nation... lol... u know the Real Zerg nation was never RU.... there just was a very good Propaganda minister.... I mean if u see Numbers and rely on them count the Alts in... than u know that RU was never a Zerg. Imagin how often we where screenee out at like Cartagena....

Laderboard.png.508c7c3c76c3eb6e4ec163cc7

2 minutes ago, Mannow said:

There's nothing to this picture. Distance from port only matters if you play to suicide, most will not meet smack dab into the ocean would they?
there's no discernible advantage to it, pop a ship note in whatever port, or take a teleport. Attackers have to travel always.

2 hours ago, Nixolai said:

we didnt wanna sail from tumbado to get screened out... 

Awww wait i thought you didnt like the multiflip which evil knuddel made, but now you saying you were scared to get screened. How is it then ?