Game-Labs Forum

HMS TEMERAIRE

Raxius

Question

hello devs, 

Sorry if this question pains you but seeing a ship existing in the game files but not in the base game pains me.. you can clearly see the HMS Temeraire exists in the game files and the design has already been completed and balanced and fits the time period of Naval Action.

What pains me more is you have added in the christian and 2 3rd rates which should be 2nd rates (redoutable, implacable) going by your balancing of wasa (which if you dont update the redout and implacable to 2nd rate then wasa and constitution should be 4th rates again.. but why isnt this ship in the game???????

hope to here your answer soon - here is a wiki link so you can check for yourselves + also advise checking game folder you can clearly see all the coding is intact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Temeraire_(1798)

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Raxius said:

Sorry if this question pains you but seeing a ship existing in the game files but not in the base game pains me.. you can clearly see the HMS Temeraire exists in the game files and the design has already been completed and balanced and fits the time period of Naval Action.

That's not 98-gun 2nd rate HMS Temeraire, but the old name of Redoutable DLC - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Téméraire-class_ship_of_the_line
Devs just select another name

7 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

That's not 98-gun 2nd rate HMS Temeraire, but the old name of Redoutable DLC - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Téméraire-class_ship_of_the_line
Devs just select another name

lol haha.. but regarding my question with implac's redouts??? rank 3?? or wasa rank 4? connie rank 4?... idk getting more retarded by the day

Edited by Raxius

21 minutes ago, Raxius said:

lol haha.. but regarding my question with implac's redouts??? rank 3?? or wasa rank 4? connie rank 4?... idk getting more retarded by the day

Well, you are quite retarded in that aspect.
There were plenty discussions of ships rate. Also, you better read these ones from half a year ago:

On 7/14/2020 at 2:12 PM, Raxius said:

What pains me more is you have added in the christian and 2 3rd rates which should be 2nd rates (redoutable, implacable) going by your balancing of wasa (which if you dont update the redout and implacable to 2nd rate then wasa and constitution should be 4th rates again..

this could be a good addition, but historically Redoutable and Implacable never were 2nd rates, even if they have their firepower...

they are in the "74" category 😃

and I agree consti and uss could really fit 4th rates very well, wasa i don't know yet 😕