Game-Labs Forum

important questions with green on green and alts

First one: is if you bring your alt into a open world battle that your fighting against some players and surrender the ship taking the reps off of it to help you main is that allowed?

the second one is if you ask someone to leave a battle and they don't are you allowed to sink the person / help the enemy sink that person?

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.07.11_-_11.22.42

something like this

Green on Green is only allowed is both players agree. You can warn a player that you will shoot him if he joined a battle with the intention of only stealing loot. Only if he does not comply you are allowed to shoot him, and again - only in the case of loot stealing.

Technically Salladin did nothing wrong by joining the battle and if all, you should be punished for green on green if you shot him.

Regarding bringing you own alt into battle just to surrender and take reps: Pretty low gameplay if you ask me, don't know if it's allowed or not though. @Ink will have to judge.

Edited by Random Noob

4 hours ago, Narzafa said:

First one: is if you bring your alt into a open world battle that your fighting against some players and surrender the ship taking the reps off of it to help you main is that allowed?

the second one is if you ask someone to leave a battle and they don't are you allowed to sink the person / help the enemy sink that person?

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.07.11_-_11.22.42

something like this

What you were doing with NOTO clan and why you did not want Saladin to fight NOTO clan? Explain please.
Green on green in combat situations is not allowed and your warnings do not make up for it. If your explanations will be deemed unsatisfactory you and your group will be demoted in rank

Captains are allowed to join battles and fight in them and you asking them to leave does not allow you to shoot them.

• Like 8

The reason why the players did not want to attack the NOTO player is because we were hunting together on open world, i was not in the battle but i warned Salladin several times in open world not to tag him we are playing together, this battle took place on the US coastline where we were grouping up to pvp against US players - if your saying that if 8 players want to work with someone and 1 player doesnt and just wants to attack him even though he has been for-warned before,  and during the battle then it means that your system of "player driven diplomacy" is broken.

as one rogue player can ruin all diplomacy!

i feel ashamed to think you would consider de-ranking these players over 1 selfish player looking for a fast kill when he knew what was going on and decided he didnt care about the 8 players spamming his pm telling him not to attack. the reason why salladin wasnt the tagger was because the russian player fast tagged him to prevent salladin from doing it (to try to disenagge) the NOTO player was outside a russian port and was purely based on trust to work with him.

please think on this properly, the outcome of this tribunal will determine whether many players (myself included) have any faith in the player driven diplomacy system)

The NOTO player could of attack the russian but we also asked him not to as we were working together fight US players to which he agreed. I think it isnt fair to force the NOTO player on tribunal 

you cannot garuntee all players will follow rules in terms of player-made diplomacy and if this issue swings in the rogue players favor then its clear your diplomatic system is broken and you promote rogue players

7 hours ago, Komrade Crunch said:

we were pvping with the british player and had asked him on multiple occasions please do not attack the british player he is with us pvping on the us coast and on multiple times he ignored that even before the battle we had asked him not to but instead he decided to ignore our attempts to communicate by simply saying no and even gave him multiple chances during the battle to leave and break off. and it would be a shame to punish us for trying to work with a player of a different nation purely because of a action of a rouge player who was asked by multiple people to please dont attack him we are working with him. and by punishing us you are basically saying diplomacy is against the rules in your game because you cannot guarantee the actions of every player in a nation therefore how could you try to work with players from other nations due to rogue players? speaking of which what proof that we actually did damage to saladin is there? a screenshot and wheres the proof that wasnt damage hartz took from kaptain america? wheres your proof we even did hit you? 

Hello Captain

If a battle is open the game allows them to enter and fight in the battle. You can ask people to leave but if they dont - its because the game allows them to stay. You can ask but cannot force them out.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 7:53 AM, Narzafa said:

by the way.. you did the RIGHT thing asking the question first. This is how it should be. If unsure ask in tribunal. 
I should have said it first before the statement that it is not allowed..

for the clarity purposes
Did you or your friends shoot at captain saladin?

On 7/13/2020 at 7:53 AM, Narzafa said:

Taking an alt to an enemy side is not allowed in the following cases

• It locks entry to another player (or unlocks the battle BR requirement)
  • Alt actively interferes in the battle or does not help in the battle

If you alt joined the battle on the enemy side - you can mitigate the issue by clearly announcing its false flag in battle chat, surrender it (you can pick up repairs) or try to escape it from battle. If reported for alt interference in battles and RVR if reported both you and your another account can get banned in game (as it is against steam EULA - interfering with normal accepted standard gameplay in games)

Thats why battle join Karma system is needed urgently.
Take an alt to an enemy side once - he is now your enemy and can never help you.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vibrio Cholerae said:

The screenshot said a lot you have made 3 shock in the battle I can only guess that you have made 1 riggings shock (71 sails) and 1 crew shock at least(90 crew) if a understand correctly you guys help the Noto players so I’m guess you did grapp and chain saladin 

#

If they did fire at saladin - everybody makes mistakes.

they should find him, apologize, recover his ship or pay a reparation and if saladin states all is clear, the issue will be resolved.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, admin said:

by the way.. you did the RIGHT thing asking the question first. This is how it should be. If unsure ask in tribunal. 
I should have said it first before the statement that it is not allowed..

for the clarity purposes
Did you or your friends shoot at captain saladin?

i wasn't in that battle they shared that screenshot on global chat by Kaptain America and i was using it as a example, but they said something afterwards bo=asting about it but i don't remeber what was said and forgot to take a screenshot

Edited by Narzafa
  • Like 1