Game-Labs Forum

Tagged by HDF in Santo Domingo

Despe

Hello, i was tagged by british Home Defense Fleet in south of Santo Domingo today, in one of my alts accounts in 3 indianmans. I lost the 3 ships and all trade goods. I was too far from Jamaica british home waters, so i suposse that is a bug.

I make F11 report NAB-102690

Edited by Despe

12 minutes ago, John Magnus Thruxton said:

British are Russian vassalls, so their Home Defense is defending russian waters. It is not a bug, it is a feature.

oh, that fleet was a rebelious fleet them, because she sunk me with no piety. Was my first time trading, i hope the next will be better.

9 minutes ago, Je maintiendrai said:

Ok, so apparently spanish HDF now travels all the way to baracoa??? @admin

There were Swedish HDF at La Mona, British HDF at Santo Domingo, Pirate HDF at Grand Turk and once French HDF at Oranjestad.
As @admin once said - "they are paid for kills"

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

There were Swedish HDF at La Mona, British HDF at Santo Domingo, Pirate HDF at Grand Turk and once French HDF at Oranjestad.
As @admin once said - "they are paid for kills"

smh, how much more forced pve are we gonna get?

Edited by Je maintiendrai

I noticed that these HDF start chasing you and when you reached a certain distance from capital they give up. But I have the impression that the fleet does not return, instead the sail off from the point they gave up the chase. So wondring, if someone can drag them further and further away from the capital?

Edited by mikawa

1 hour ago, Je maintiendrai said:

smh, how much more forced pve are we gonna get?

much more, i hope spanish HDF in Veracruz, New Orleans, Esteros, Nassau, Bermuda island and Moscu.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1