Game-Labs Forum

easy nations

Raxius

Question

hi devs,

as you have ranked several nations in terms of difficulty, a lot has changed since those difficulties were set.

if GB, USA are deemed easy perhaps they should have a 55 point unconquerable port? then at least new players are on the same footing as nations deemed hard, since currently on the map the nation ranked "impossible" is currently the easiest as they own 2/3 of the entire map.

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

I was going to make fun of this at first, but thinking about it, it would actually make sense to make capitals of very easy nations 50 point ports with pre-built ship building upgrades. They are supposed to be 'very easy' after all and any ships crafted without any port bonuses are pointless. 

the simplest solution would be to make charleston and KPR investable... this way no one clan has ownership (admiralty can own it) - easy nations and no one clan profits from the port other than the abiltity to invest and to craft ships in that port.. KPR is already a 55 point port.. but just needs the ability to invest into it... in order for shipyards to be placed... in the old days everyone crafted in KPR as it was uncapturable and there was no down side except tax income... give easy nations this ability back

• Like 1

On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 8:09 AM, Never said:

I was going to make fun of this at first, but thinking about it, it would actually make sense to make capitals of very easy nations 50 point ports with pre-built ship building upgrades. They are supposed to be 'very easy' after all and any ships crafted without any port bonuses are pointless. 

That was suggested well before 

I think that it is better with clan owned port bonuses.

So that instead of the port bonuses being linked to the ports, they should rather be linked to a clan. I could imagine clans build a shipyard port bonus building just like the clan warehouse, it would still be bound to a certain port and the points in that port. Each clan then still has the same as what they have now, and they can share their personal portbonuses with others.

• Like 1