Game-Labs Forum

Timber stats for next week patch

3 hours ago, Nixolai said:

What is this... im gonna get poor 😭😭😭

image.png.b25ba030be603f96581cd7912f84fc7f.png

Wrong topic. I think this belongs to the meme section. 

I didnt want to comment right after patch before even playing. But this is just to much. Why should someone risk a 5mil first-rate for pvp if the dlc ships get even better woods for free. 

Many people cant afford S wood, now we cant even affort normal woods. 

If we dont get a way to earn reals while doing pvp i dont understand this desicion. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ChineseBatman said:

This statement was hypocritical to say the least, as there is a lot of unbalance, I’ve already given one between teak/teak & teak/wo, but also begged the question of why Admins hand was hurting. Since it evidently wasn’t from doing a good job of balancing woods, must have been from stroking the Bratwurst 😂 while letting the Euro millions balls generator create the stats for woods at random 🤦‍♂️  

You are really begging for a forum ban, with those aggressive abusive posts of yours.

5 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Today you seem in a very forgiving mood, while I see on several threads ranting toddlers trying to drive up your pulse.

Of course this forgiveness nobody will notice, they will jump at bans only and write dramas in steam reviews about it. ^^

Steam reviews work both ways. 

8 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Today you seem in a very forgiving mood, while I see on several threads ranting toddlers trying to drive up your pulse.

Of course this forgiveness nobody will notice, they will jump at bans only and write dramas in steam reviews about it. ^^

What's it like, being a professional brown noser?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HonestJohn said:

Yes because it’s predictable that admin would ban anyone for telling the truth. Should get thicker skin, and instead of banning people who are telling you, you have done a terrible job. Address the fact that you have done a terrible job and listen to them. But admin just prefers to ban them instead. One of the many issues with this game. The constant mentality admin has of ‘if I Ban everyone for being honest about my catastrophes then those catastrophes don’t exist right?’ 😂

i think you are trying to twist facts the wrong way and perhaps hypocritical as there is plenty of criticism on this forum and we only ban assholes. Just check comments on the timber prices.

7 hours ago, Nixolai said:

What is this... im gonna get poor 😭😭😭

image.png.b25ba030be603f96581cd7912f84fc7f.png

This will create gameplay for frigates and smaller ships.

It's strange and not historical to see in Open World way more 1st rates than LGV's, more Indiamen than brigs, etc.

Maybe, it was strange and not historical to see in Open World way more 1st rates than LGV's, more Indiamen than brigs, etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Cathal Brugha said:

It will keep players in frigates longer, not create gameplay for them.

We could need more permits in loots and chests, or less ships with permits. This can be adjusted easily if necessary.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

For this there are must be targets and use for them

May be, attacking and efending the necessary trader convoys for earning such money... Let's see development in game.

17.07.2020 в 14:17 админ сказал:

К сожалению, было отложено. Мы планируем, что в течение 1-2 дней (возможно, в выходные или понедельник)

финальная обновленная таблица будет опубликована завтра.

Где опубликована эта таблица?

Я смотрю первый пост этой темы и вижу  примерно +12% бонуса к скорости для Fir (s) + Fir (s) кораблей.

Я смотрю в игре и вижу, что за два последних дня скорость моих Fir (s) + Fir (s) кораблей упала примерно на 0,9 узла по сравнению с тем, что я тестил 2 дня назад.

1 hour ago, Rolando said:

Где опубликована эта таблица?

Я смотрю первый пост этой темы и вижу  примерно +12% бонуса к скорости для Fir (s) + Fir (s) кораблей.

11%
в патчноутах все написано про скорости

1 hour ago, Holm Hansen said:

I guess that will make our old ships completely useless now ...

All ships lost speed. Old and new. Base speeds have been dropped by 7+% to deflate speeds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aquillas said:

This will create gameplay for frigates and smaller ships.

It's strange and not historical to see in Open World way more 1st rates than LGV's, more Indiamen than brigs, etc.

Maybe, it was strange and not historical to see in Open World way more 1st rates than LGV's, more Indiamen than brigs, etc.

No you're dead wrong. What it creates is OW full of DLC ships, even more so than it was already. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, admin said:

All ships lost speed. Old and new. Base speeds have been dropped by 7+% to deflate speeds.

... deflate an inflation which does not affect all woods

No doubt that new ones can compensate it with better buffs. (if you can afford the woods and don't lose interest in the contracts).
The ones built to old standards unfortunately do not.
This inflation we are talking about does not affect all woods. some have been improved, yes, (and the advantages have been compensated), but wood that didn't get a buff in that direction is in a worse position now than before

Edited by Holm Hansen

The new prices are horrible. I don't have millions, I don't like trade every day, so I can't claim my forests in future. A fight gives me 20000 reals... A new frigate cost me 300k - 500k reals, a new SoL 1.500k -3.500k reals. The only way is now to sail only dlc ships. Our new players can't craft useful ships, they have no money for that. And what is the idea behind that. Only build one ship a week or month? But with dlc ships you see only them in future. The "normal" ships are bad enough vs the (s) ships , or the new wood ships. I can't see the sense of these prices..... really!    Greetings fury

• Like 3