Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Wrong choice of words for war server.


Recommended Posts

The war server is far from having a "little danger" and if you join the wrong nation, consider yourself screwed. Can changes be made to inform new players on the realistic choices they have when picking a server and nation? If I could have first joined the game I would have picked a different nation but you don't realize these things until it's too late and you have too much time dedicated and no logical reason to buy a DLC that doesn't support or help encourage the game to become better other than encouraging zerg. Instead how about "War server is perfect if you don't always want a hardcore time but it will eventually find you regardless of what you are doing."

 

wewwww.png

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lord Gud said:

The war server is far from having a "little danger" and if you join the wrong nation, consider yourself screwed

This is too harsh. Just ask in nation, there are always experienced players who help out. Speaking for myself, I usually give away elite notes to new players, because I don't need them, but for a new player they are quite valuable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PG Monkey said:

If you pick the wrong nation when you first join..just delete your character and start again, it costs nothing

Yes but you're assuming new players think that way instead of having a horrible time and quitting the game. Is it a good thing to have to leave your nation regardless? I see it too often that players either quit or just switch to the strongest nation for the best advantage because the game is very tedious and tiring to play in the bad nations. This isn't necessarily because they were pvped or zerged but because of crafting/clan system/pve missions. This system does not support new players and that's a flaw at the base of the game. 

Edited by Lord Gud
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PG Monkey said:

If you pick the wrong nation when you first join..just delete your character and start again, it costs nothing

Well said PG. People will quit for all kinds of reasons.  

Can't relate to the idea of real "Danger" in this game.  I'm always safe in my home when I play.  A "little danger" sums it up nicely.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Macjimm said:

Well said PG. People will quit for all kinds of reasons.  

Can't relate to the idea of real "Danger" in this game.  I'm always safe in my home when I play.  A "little danger" sums it up nicely.

 

That's the kind of thinking that we need right now with a dying population and people complaining about updates/rvr/etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lord Gud said:

That's the kind of thinking that we need right now with a dying population and people complaining about updates/rvr/etc. 

Oh no, you got something wrong. It's a very lively population ....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure the wording will be reviewed by the Devs.

Comments already sliding to an agenda of "dead game"... instead of staying truly on topic

locked

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...