Game-Labs Forum

U.S Player K123A12

This player got kicked from a clan the other night. Tonight he shadowed our Privateer hunting fleet down to where they were going to hunt the Home Defense Fleets for wood chest while giving their info out to players of other nations so they could post it in global chat. He then proceeded to jump into the battle against the Home Defense Fleet and livestream it and steal chests that he took to enemy players. He stated to me and multiple other people that until his Forger DLC cools down he will continue to Sabotage the nation and spy on us. Is there any thing that can be done against him following us and continuing to give out all of our info of where we are. We organized everything outside of Nation chat or anywhere public in the game. He followed our fleet and sabotaged as much as he could. I'd like to request that he be banned from the game along with the British Player he is working with Lord Hartz and his alt he brings to the coast to harass us now Hartziab Trader. I also have Screenshots I can provide if needed where K123A12 clearly states his intentions to spy and sabotage the US until his Forger DLC cools down

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Even without Forge Papers, the account of a Flag Captain can be easily reset, without big loss. He should recover in Master & Commander (losing 2 ranks only) if he made the exams before, or in a week if he did not do the exams.

Ships and valuable upgrades can be sold to a friend, if he has some, in a free town, as recovered just after reset.

I really don't see where is the problem to nation at once. But maybe, he does not want to change nation at once, he prefers to build first a strong reputation...

Edited by Aquillas