Game-Labs Forum

Game crash after a report?

I was in a 3v4 with pirates and Russians  

Pirate side had Player HEADGERALD , HELL CRAB AND, ATviD  

We were killing the last guy on russians side off a bellona and i was shooting it , Then Hell Crab in a VIC decided to board him  I passed the vic and got  ATvID in a Buc behind me and he stern shoots me for no reason, I said Green on Green and im gona report.  Just after report was done I leave the hole game crashes. Once back on steam is says I need an update?  try to do update but says disc error when trying to download this min i update of like 517 kb. So i had to restart computer. Once Back  Im in port and killed by the guys on my own team  Even said in combat reports Swedish Player killed near tumbado  by ATvID. have to say very convenient I crash when they get reportet?  And then killed by them in less than 5 min?? NO WAY . Lost A DLC vic nothign i care about more than lost combat marks and alot of reps wich is costly but dying to what happend? 

INGAME Name IS Admiral HooK.  

Captain, after investigation the case is dismissed due to mutual friendly fire. Your ship escaped this battle alive and you lost it in another battle with no friendly fire.

Also, make sure to verify integrity of game files in Steam