Game-Labs Forum

Elite AI status Error?

Admiral Woodpecker

@adminI have been hunting 'elite' Ai when I spotted a Wapen +1. When I first clicked on it it displayed a window showing it to be an 'elite' Ai (skull and bones). I have sailed a bit closer to it, clicked on it again and the elite symbol disappeared! I have followed it for a minute, clicked on it again and it was 'elite' again... First time something like this happened to me. It begs a question: when an elite Ai ship/fleet spawns somewhere, does it stay elite until it is sunk or does it lose its' 'elite' status at some point?  

• Like 1

I have bug reported chases like this 2-3 times with the AI fleet selected. Skull symbol only visible to some, but not all players. And when we re click it then the symbol might disappear or appear. Very annoying bug. I tried to attack one just to test, and I was convinced it was a real Elite NPC because it was a hard fight  I was in 3. rate and elite NPC was two 2. rates), but there was no elite NPC loot. And in hindsight if it was a real elite NPC I would probably have lost that fight.. xD

• Thanks 1