Game-Labs Forum

UAD Launcher Scale/Resolution Bug

Warbie

I am using a laptop so i do have an integrated Intel 630 UHD GPU, which runs the game fine on medium settings without an issue. After i updated my drivers and after the release of the patch 7 i started the launcher in order to test the update, but now the launchers seems to cropped after i logged in, i can only see 2/3rds of the launcher, can't adjust its scale and resolution and can't see the "Play" button. 

Is there a way to rescale it using ".ini" files because i could not resacle the launcher from the "options" menu i can barely see on the lower right corner.

Edited by Warbie

16 minutes ago, Warbie said:

I am using a laptop so i do have an integrated Intel 630 UHD GPU, which runs the game fine on medium settings without an issue. After i updated my drivers and after the release of the patch 7 i started the launcher in order to test the update, but now the launchers seems to cropped after i logged in, i can only see 2/3rds of the launcher, can't adjust its scale and resolution and can't see the "Play" button. 

Is there a way to rescale it using ".ini" files because i could not resacle the launcher from the "options" menu i can barely see on the lower right corner.

Admiral, could you please try to reinstall the launcher?

I did delete and reinstalled the launcher. It now works, but now only on the full-screen mode, when i try to minimise the launcher, instead it gets bigger and seems cropped, as in the previous picture. I have disabled any DPI, Windows automatic scaling from the program properties as well. But the "minimise" screen makes it bigger and cropped.

First image is full screen, the second image is "minimised".

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

I also made sure that the game itself is set to run on my screen resolution, i had no problems in the game UI itself, menu UIs and game runs perfectly but launcher UI can only be fully viewed in "fullscreen" it does not scale down when i try to minimise button on upper right. 

Untitled 3.jpg

I did check the Launcher settings file, if there was a resolution parameter there, that could have solved the issue, but i guess it tries to scale it automatically, Did not have any issues with other launchers, or games or apps, such as steam or uplay.

Untitled.jpg

@Warbie

Admiral, please follow these steps:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 13.06.20.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and provide full description on the issue (also attach screenshots), then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue and attach files
  • Like 1