Game-Labs Forum

Seeferkel last Log is a SKILLBOOK and should be availiable for everybody

I AM

Question

It was a wonderful idea  to  have a memorial aktion for a member of this gaming comunity . And giving this powerfull skillbook as a gift to the playsers too. I have been out of game and had steam uninstalled during this time. So i missed to claim the skill book. I wood not care if the gift were a ship or an Update .But the gift was a powerfull skillbook like Art of ship handling. And not beeing able to get it will be a long term disadvantage for the players who missed last week. Perhaps you could make a crafable skill book with the same advantages or let it be lootable from AI Ships.

Thank You.

7 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, I AM said:

It was a wonderful idea  to  have a memorial aktion for a member of this gaming comunity . And giving this powerfull skillbook as a gift to the playsers too. I have been out of game and had steam uninstalled during this time. So i missed to claim the skill book. I wood not care if the gift were a ship or an Update .But the gift was a powerfull skillbook like Art of ship handling. And not beeing able to get it will be a long term disadvantage for the players who missed last week. Perhaps you could make a crafable skill book with the same advantages or let it be lootable from AI Ships.

Thank You.

it is going to be a rare drop from 1 or 2 chests

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

To the OP, well it's not our fault you weren't here?  I missed the Freee l'Ocean over last holidays cause I was busy doing family stuff.  Some times you just don't get things if your not around.  Maybe something special will happen in the future, but you can't force or cry about getting something just cause your not active in game.

@admin Could have it part of a string of missions/events that you have to do, with each giving some random loot chest, but the final one you get something like this book or somethign diffrent (since a lot of us have it).

23 hours ago, I AM said:

Thank You.

the entitlement is strong with this one.