Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

That's why Pit Pinsel likes Marines


Recommended Posts

Against police violence and racism. Your Pit Pinsel

and should I hear something again about English clans that speak racistically about Brazilian teammates, I will burn the cities of these clans.

the world should remain colorful in the game and outside

Edited by Real Pit Pinsel
Link to post
Share on other sites

What is wrong with you, can you not even switch off from politics in this game? Doesn't anyone listen to you when you comment on the subject in political newspapers?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Was stimmt denn mit dir nicht, kann man denn selbst in diesem Spiel nicht mal abschalten von der Sch....politik?  Hört dir keiner zu, wenn du in politischen Tageszeitungen dich zum Thema äußerst?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Georg Fromm said:

What is wrong with you, can you not even switch off from politics in this game? Doesn't anyone listen to you when you comment on the subject in political newspapers?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Was stimmt denn mit dir nicht, kann man denn selbst in diesem Spiel nicht mal abschalten von der Sch....politik?  Hört dir keiner zu, wenn du in politischen Tageszeitungen dich zum Thema äußerst?

No, I only heard of racist statements made by English players about Brazilian teammates, you rags

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Real Pit Pinsel said:

... heard...

they can use report, ignore appropriate actions will be taken by mods.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Georg Fromm said:

What is wrong with you, can you not even switch off from politics in this game? Doesn't anyone listen to you when you comment on the subject in political newspapers?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Was stimmt denn mit dir nicht, kann man denn selbst in diesem Spiel nicht mal abschalten von der Sch....politik?  Hört dir keiner zu, wenn du in politischen Tageszeitungen dich zum Thema äußerst?

 
 
 
or are you a racist?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Then the 3rd party tool owner should rule about that aka teamspeak server admin.

Edited by z4ys
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

What is wrong with you, can you not even switch off from politics in this game? Doesn't anyone listen to you when you comment on the subject in political newspapers?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Was stimmt denn mit dir nicht, kann man denn selbst in diesem Spiel nicht mal abschalten von der Sch....politik?  Hört dir keiner zu, wenn du in politischen Tageszeitungen dich zum Thema äußerst?

ausserdem du musst dich ja nicht zu dem post äußern wenns dir auf den sack geht du typ.

Edited by Real Pit Pinsel
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Real Pit Pinsel said:

if it happened to an english teamspeak and these brazilian players then switch to us we can't do that

im not sure, in the clan im in we kicked a longtime clanmember for racism and foul language after several warnings, so its more about the guys in control of the server that have to take responisiblity

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Real Pit Pinsel said:

No, I only heard of racist statements made by English players about Brazilian teammates, you rags

Pit , found them in game and Show them the D

Lot of time i got rascit comment from some french player cause they know i got north african origine.

Best way to responte to a stupide comment for me , make the speciale sekiro one

Found them , demast all mast , perma rak untile they rage quit. Test it ,)

Ban rascime!

 

Ps: Nice video , told the true

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Pit , found them in game and Show them the D

Lot of time i got rascit comment from some french player cause they know i got north african origine.

Best way to responte to a stupide comment for me , make the speciale sekiro one

Found them , demast all mast , perma rak untile they rage quit. Test it ,)

Ban rascime!

 

Ps: Nice video , told the true

i love you

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...