Game-Labs Forum

La Tortuga

Neil Swire

I took a large ship into this port without any problems and  can't get back out. What's worse is that  i couldn't ,along with 4 other players, Enter  the port .... I tried to get into the port or exit for 2 hours.. I even uninstalled the game twice  with no solutions...

5 minutes ago, Neil Swire said:

I took a large ship into this port without any problems and  can't get back out. What's worse is that  i couldn't ,along with 4 other players, Enter  the port .... I tried to get into the port or exit for 2 hours.. I even uninstalled the game twice  with no solutions...

Please explain in more detail (current explanation is confusing)
Provide the F11 report number
Post screenshots of your issue for example map of shallows around you

12 minutes ago, Neil Swire said:

Captain, if you stuck in shallows the game offers you an option to teleport out of them, please click on the rope icon as highlighted in red on this screenshot (from your report):

huWifCj.png

• Like 1

@Neil Swire The rope icon (tow option) only appears If you got stuck in shallows, It will teleport you to the nearest deep water port. It does not appear if you can escape the shallows by yourself.

You cannot enter a shallow port on a deepwater ship - please use appropriate ship to enter shallow ports (e.g. trader brig).