Game-Labs Forum

Broken Tagging/Keep in battle mechanik

Knuddel

NAB-101655

I was chasing for an Ocean in front of me. Catching up getting closer. Shoot on him to avoid that he leaves. Got Hits got cannt leave  and than he left. What the Hello my F***ing Kitty is wrong? The Keep in battle mechanik is Broken.

• Like 1

It's almost as if the "Keep in battle" mechanic was changed in the last patch...

• Exit timers: Important!
    • 1 hit timer had to go. It created 1 hour chases wasting player’s time. It also allowed holding players in battles forever. This generated lots of hate, confusion and time wasting, including neverending griefing tribunals.
    • Player now has to deliver % damage to a player to stop escaping.
    • Battle timer increased to 5 mins (but can be increased further during experimentation phrase)
    • Exit timer is up to 3 mins (from 2 mins)

Probably you just didn't do enough % damage, as L'Ocean has a decent amount of HP

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/36104-patch-welcome-to-the-caribbean-part-3-improved-rvr-roe-and-new-player-mission/

Edited by Isaac J Smith

Your "tag" timer and mechanics works the same as it used to, before the changes.

it's only the "opponent" attack timer, that changed. This means, that You still tag yourself, eachtime You hit even one sail with a ball from 10000 km. But in order to reset HIS "tag" timer, You need to deal him a certain amount of dmg within certain time. Unfortunately, unlike it was before, now, You never know, if You actually taged him, or not, as Your timer will always reset with a hit, while his will only reset if that dmg requirement is met.

You basically no longer get "enemy tag feedback".

Edited by DaRho

21 hours ago, Knuddel said:

NAB-101655

I was chasing for an Ocean in front of me. Catching up getting closer. Shoot on him to avoid that he leaves. Got Hits got cannt leave  and than he left. What the Hello my F***ing Kitty is wrong? The Keep in battle mechanik is Broken.

use 68 pd carronade in front , that always reset target if you hit him ,)