Game-Labs Forum

Crossing the line?

Chat offenses, please right click name and Report.

( I did Report all those chat lines, as I was present during that particular global chat. I am certain many others did as well as long as they have a minimal grasp of the language )

Edited by Hethwill

I tried to make a tribunal because some players insulted my mother. Result: the post has been deleted (in fact my posts must first be approved and then go online, because I am a notoriously "dangerous" player). What I find even more offensive is that I wrote to ink to find out why my tribunal was canceled, and after 12 days no one has yet given me an explanation. Then I have a doubt: different players, different behaviors? I hope I'm wrong

Moderating in game is really needed i guess, and with hard punishments. The case of this guy (he is in my ignore list) is not the only case. There a lot of disgusting comments all days, and guys like the reported player deserve a permanent ban on in game chats.

Best regards, Despe

On 6/6/2020 at 8:11 PM, MassimoSud said:

I tried to make a tribunal because some players insulted my mother. Result: the post has been deleted (in fact my posts must first be approved and then go online, because I am a notoriously "dangerous" player). What I find even more offensive is that I wrote to ink to find out why my tribunal was canceled, and after 12 days no one has yet given me an explanation. Then I have a doubt: different players, different behaviors? I hope I'm wrong

All tribunals from any player must be approved, because a lot don’t contain evidence. 

All tribunals must be approved because they can contain sensitive or very offensive screens. 

Some tribunals remain hidden even if action is taken

There is no reason to make it about you. 

• Thanks 1