Game-Labs Forum

Event in Seeferkel memoriam

Despe

After the sad news of the death of player Seeferkel maybe it should be a good idea make a event in his memoriam. Lot of players on 1st rates in Tumbado, jumped in battle, not for figth, only for make gunshot salutes in his honor during the timer. We only need a date and a time, weekend is the best option, i guess.

RIP, Seeferkel.

EDITING

Well, to try to be a little spontaneous, and since it is difficult to contact clans and other players, and finally, since I have been the player who has proposed the event in memory of Seeferkel, I have decided to put a date:

• Sunday, june 7th, 2020 - 17:30 server time in La Tortue.
  • We jump in battle, with no figth, and we will make a salute of guns during the timer.

RIP, Seeferkel.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 14

2 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

PvE server players found a new skill book named after this person. Suppose you have the same on PvP. Look into your redeemables.

This is the Devs memoriam, im talking about a event make for the players. Thx for ruin the moment xD

Hey Despe,

we had the idea of doing that in black-painted ships (pfrigs for example) British HYDRA clan would be up for that - also as far as i heard RHB from pirates.

Maybe we can come all together, get a full "fight" of 50 people - and then salute him.

• Like 2

An event in memory of Seeferkel is a great idea. We should use ships that can have a black paint and/or sails and meet someone that most people are, like Tumbado or La Tortue.

Having LLAMA members in a battle with 25 other players in order to do a broadside salute would be a great send off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andi421 said:

Hey Despe,

we had the idea of doing that in black-painted ships (pfrigs for example) British HYDRA clan would be up for that - also as far as i heard RHB from pirates.

Maybe we can come all together, get a full "fight" of 50 people - and then salute him.

Yes. The type of ship is not important, but a lot of players making a salute is good.

• Like 1

Just now, Band said:

An event in memory of Seeferkel is a great idea. We should use ships that can have a black paint and/or sails and meet someone that most people are, like Tumbado or La Tortue.

Having LLAMA members in a battle with 25 other players in order to do a broadside salute would be a great send off.

Thats what we thought about too. LT would be prefered i think, because more use that port than any other

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaRho said:

On behalf of PRIV - we will gladly join this noble event. Sunday and La Tortue?

i think that better we need to know how many players want to make that and after that putting a date

That was just a loose suggestion based on assumption, that this would render highest probability of fitting most players. :) nothing written in stone :) Also, only 25 + 25 can join the battle so that also needs to be considered, in case there are too many players form some clans, wanting to join.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaRho said:

That was just a loose suggestion based on assumption, that this would render highest probability of fitting most players. :) nothing written in stone :) Also, only 25 + 25 can join the battle so that also needs to be considered, in case there are too many players form some clans, wanting to join.

to get everyone involved, we can also form up in OW - with all the players who want to take part in that - might be even more impressive and also a sign of respect in my opinion. Also i think there will be defnetly more than 50 players...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rediii said:

hello moderator,

you seem to delete my comments about capstan everyhwere

**** you dude. (edited by mods)

Your unhappiness with a game or its creator (me) or forum, or forum policies does not give you ANY right to ruin a memorial service for someone and does not allow you to behave like a shithead. Get out and dont come back until you calm down and come to the senses.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

hello moderator,

you seem to delete my comments about capstan everyhwere

**** you dude. (edited by mods)

redii,

I remember Capstan just as well, he surely was a loss. I remember him even better than Seeferkel and my aim is to fire a broadside for him just as one for Seeferkel during the event.

Maybe it would be nice to have some kind of ceremony established for the players who died during the time of the game. There was a third one only recently, however,  I am not sure about his name.

But I would really like to emphasize that having a ceremony fore one player in no way diminishes the memory of the others. Additionally, not having had a ceremony for Capstan is no reason for not having one for Seeferkel too. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, admin said:

Your unhappiness with a game or its creator (me) or forum, or forum policies does not give you ANY right to ruin a memorial service for someone and does not allow you to behave like a shithead. Get out and dont come back until you calm down and come to the senses.

Zimage.jpeg.89a3a48a2c7b92285670848e4073a1dd.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Suppenkelle said:

redii,

I remember Capstan just as well, he surely was a loss. I remember him even better than Seeferkel and my aim is to fire a broadside for him just as one for Seeferkel during the event.

Maybe it would be nice to have some kind of ceremony established for the players who died during the time of the game. There was a third one only recently, however,  I am not sure about his name.

But I would really like to emphasize that having a ceremony fore one player in no way diminishes the memory of the others. Additionally, not having had a ceremony for Capstan is no reason for not having one for Seeferkel too. :)

We rely on the community to bring up significant events (sad or happy). People ask us many things and some of them we can do and do quickly. We mobililised drew art and patched the Seeferkel ship log into the game quickly to show support for the community and Seeferkel.

Rediii did not write to us about Captstan 2 years ago (but he could) as he does not really care, nor does he not care about Seeferkel, he just wants to use this memorial as a amplifier to paint us black, seems like he waited for 2 years to bring this up. Its just disguising. 

He is no longer welcome in this community. 

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Wilhelm von Seydlitz said:

ich werde mich auch wieder einloggen am Sonntag, schwarze Wasa in la tortue, 
I will also log in again on Sunday, black wasa in la tortue,

R.I.P Seeferkel
ich habe dich zumindest in Discord erleben dürfen ....damals in KRAKE und HAEVN

Finde ich super, ist schon eine uhrzeit bekannt?

ich selbst kann sonntags nur bis ca. 18/ 19 uhr dabei sein. würde es gerne. ich kannte ihn nicht, noch habe ich mit ihm bewusst zusammen gespielt, aber dieses spiel hat eine kleine community und die muss zusammenhalten. Und sich gegenseitig unterstützen.