Game-Labs Forum

Servers Restart - Important information about server situation and next steps

Thx for the Diana event but,

@admin How can i carry Santa Cecilia note if i farm it on a 5th rate? 500 weight is too big for a 5th rate (agree for a Ruyter but need less for smaller), i dont want to farm it on +4th rates...

Edited by Nick the cursed

Well another useless night, sail to event, get jumped, loose our ships.   Well since I"m on 12's again I'm heading to bed.   Waste of an  hour sail to a zone closes.   Didn't even see an AdR...oh yah in the fleet of the group that jumped us. 

Well ya'll have fun, for those that have all day this weekend to try to get a ship.  Some of us only get a small window to play and it's not fun when folks just want to jump others cause they out number and gun them.

If I wanted PvP I would of gone to the PvP event not the GANK ZONE.   

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

40 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well another useless night, sail to event, get jumped, loose our ships.   Well since I"m on 12's again I'm heading to bed.   Waste of an  hour sail to a zone closes.   Didn't even see an AdR...oh yah in the fleet of the group that jumped us. 

Well ya'll have fun, for those that have all day this weekend to try to get a ship.  Some of us only get a small window to play and it's not fun when folks just want to jump others cause they out number and gun them.

If I wanted PvP I would of gone to the PvP event not the GANK ZONE.   

On the PVE server i have gotten 8 Admiral notes so far... do not be mad when PVP happens on the PVP server. Good luck out there.

4 minutes ago, nicksmithcc said:

On the PVE server i have gotten 8 Admiral notes so far... do not be mad when PVP happens on the PVP server. Good luck out there.

I don't mind PvP, but when your working and you  only get a few hours to play it's a waist of time when you go to an event and get jumped by folks that should be in the PvP event if they wanted PvP.   If you have 8 notes I assume you been on all day.  Some of us actually have jobs and work in the morning and can't be on all day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I don't mind PvP, but when your working and you  only get a few hours to play it's a waist of time when you go to an event and get jumped by folks that should be in the PvP event if they wanted PvP.   If you have 8 notes I assume you been on all day.  Some of us actually have jobs and work in the morning and can't be on all day.

i worked 12's all week and this is my day off.. you are not the only one who works in this world. I also have a wife and a kid, and no I have not been on this game all day it is just that easy to get the ruyter notes on PVE when we only have to be faster than the guy next to us to get them. Do explain to me what a PVP zone is on the PVP server, are you referring to the patrol zone? Is the open water not considered a PVP zone? Anyways.. like I mentioned, come join us on PVE.. less of a headache, the PVP is filled with toxic players.

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

all your post complain how little time you have

do you want just stuff given to you because of that? 

make time or stop whining. nobody cares

1 minute ago, Cathal Brugha said:

These event ships should spawn everywhere on the map, and from every nation.

a couple dozen of each type sailing around everywhere on the map surely sounds good. More people sailing rather than sitting at port.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

But it also means less PvP in the hot spots.

That is true. Less sitting and more chasing.

Not against what is now, got my share of ships for the collection, but would be cool to be totally unknown where and one having to ... hunt for them.

Edited by Hethwill
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Jan van Santen said:

Don't think time is the issue, zones are. Limited spawn zones make this event almost like PZ.

Idk if thats meant that way, else one could simply distribute the event ships like other elites amongst the normal ship spawns of their rank all over the map.

Well time is if you have to sail an hour to get to the limited zones they have them spawn in, but cause they spawn in only three zones it makes them also PvP hot spots.  Last night one of the PvP zone was close to one of the zones, so we came in from south after sailing for an hour to get there.  Was trying to find a ship when we got jumped by several Swedes.   When one of use that escaped out of the three there where even more Swedes out side jumping Brits in the area.  I don't mind PvP, but when you have a rare ship you can only get one way it's not fun to go try to hunt one in a ship you brought just for fighting elite ships and get ganked and than have to get a new ship and sail another hour and maybe get ganked again.   When it takes an hour to get some when you only have about 3 hour play time it gets really frustrating fast.   Last even I just logged out in that area and hunted very late at night between US prime time and when the Aussies get on.   People are bored, there aren't much folks on and they are going where there is easy targets.  If i wanted to PvP I wouldn't been over loaded with repairs and would of been able to fight better.  I came to do PvE Grind for event ships.   

Like some have said they should have the ships spread all over so it doesn't cause a easy target.  Last event there was folks waiting until you got out of a fight to hit you when you where wounded and low on repairs.  That is just shitty play style and poor sportsmanship, but hay the devs have there events.

It also pisses me off cause the AdR was suppose to be a crafted ship we where waiting on, not some ship we can only get through an event.  I spent  well over 9K hours in this game back when I wasn't working, now that I'm working all the time I'm more a casual player so what little time I do I value, but if it's going to be gank fest or broken promise than I might as well move on to some other game.   Lets not even go into the fact I have spent well over 1K supporting this game.  @admin finally kinda did the math, all the DLC's are currently 314.89 dollars plus add in game price, but take way the current new DLC ship so lets say 250 per account times 5 (even tthough I have 6).   Yah I think I invested enough into your game that you should have made broke promises or bitch about any of my reviews.

29 minutes ago, Cathal Brugha said:

The event would be better if there actually were event ships. I have yet to see even one.

Been to two. Tumbado area ( E, NE and SE of the town and all 3 models were found ). Sale Trou - Bani area, to the South, is also well populated with the 3 models. Sadly couldn't check the east side of map.

Hotly contested though, lots of squadrons mainly in DLC ships just plowing through. Some squads spending most of the event just laying siege to both free towns near those two areas. Not for the notes, but just for the PvP.

Rare ships ceased to be rare for a while as so many are taken and created with notes. :) 

Edited by Hethwill

19 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

all your post complain how little time you have

do you want just stuff given to you because of that? 

make time or stop whining. nobody cares

Some of us actually have jobs and real lives.  In the last 6 months I prob had maybe 6 days off so telling me to make time is BS, not every one has time to just make.

The problem is after you travel an hour or so to these zones you come to hunt PVE not in a PvP mind set so you can get one of these rare ships (one of which should be craftable but Admin's shady arse got his panties in a wade and wants more money, I mean reviews, it seems).   Than you get into a fight, normally out number cause these guys don't like to fight fair or they jump into your fight when you half damaged or low on repairs.  People than get frustrated cause they wasted the few hours they have.  Than they stop playing and what you end up with is a dead game like we have that slowly looses player base cause the few that come back for these events only get turned off more.  I can care less about loosing a ship or doing PvP if it wasn't that I just wasted an hour and half sailing to those zones as there is only three of them and not every one has ships in those areas.

This is how you end up with negative reviews not positive.

48 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Some of us actually have jobs and real lives.  In the last 6 months I prob had maybe 6 days off so telling me to make time is BS, not every one has time to just make.

The problem is after you travel an hour or so to these zones you come to hunt PVE not in a PvP mind set so you can get one of these rare ships (one of which should be craftable but Admin's shady arse got his panties in a wade and wants more money, I mean reviews, it seems).   Than you get into a fight, normally out number cause these guys don't like to fight fair or they jump into your fight when you half damaged or low on repairs.  People than get frustrated cause they wasted the few hours they have.  Than they stop playing and what you end up with is a dead game like we have that slowly looses player base cause the few that come back for these events only get turned off more.  I can care less about loosing a ship or doing PvP if it wasn't that I just wasted an hour and half sailing to those zones as there is only three of them and not every one has ships in those areas.

thats not a problem

thats a problem for you. 

you do not represent game

stop whining

stop complaining

On 6/7/2020 at 3:52 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well another hour and half wasted sailing to the event zone as some one jumps into my battle while I'm fighting an elite.   

Well, it happened to me too. I have no problem with it although the waste of time is really critical. I still don't understand the concept of the game. I do understand that the devs are trying to implement a lot of pirate stuff. Ok, piracy means taking what other players have achieved so far. Ok, but why then change the whole thing by making these protection fleets. If the game tries to teach you that nothing has a duration then just remove the fleets because they are against the game's own rules. Let players protect other players. If there is no player - bad luck.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:08 AM, Hethwill said:

Been to two. Tumbado area ( E, NE and SE of the town and all 3 models were found ). Sale Trou - Bani area, to the South, is also well populated with the 3 models. Sadly couldn't check the east side of map.

Hotly contested though, lots of squadrons mainly in DLC ships just plowing through. Some squads spending most of the event just laying siege to both free towns near those two areas. Not for the notes, but just for the PvP.

Rare ships ceased to be rare for a while as so many are taken and created with notes. :) 

Havent done the S of Hispaniola area since that is camping place no1 on PvE server, can confirm all 3 event ships in both Tumbado and N of Trinidad zone

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mikawa said:

Well, it happened to me too. I have no problem with it although the waste of time is really critical. I still don't understand the concept of the game. I do understand that the devs are trying to implement a lot of pirate stuff. Ok, piracy means taking what other players have achieved so far. Ok, but why then change the whole thing by making these protection fleets. If the game tries to teach you that nothing has a duration then just remove the fleets because they are against the game's own rules. Let players protect other players. If there is no player - bad luck.

I get you there. But thats not how a actual game works. At least not a game that substains. We play the game because it is "slightly" realistic, you dont actually want to be a month on sea before reaching the next port, you dont want to literally get suck against the wind :D So for PVP You definetly need balancing, therefor some safespaces. You dont want safespaces? Go to poland or china :) 

21 minutes ago, Jan van Santen said:

Havent done the S of Hispaniola area since that is camping place no1 on PvE server, can confirm all 3 event ships in both Tumbado and N of Trinidad zone

Still today, after mainatenance?

On 6/7/2020 at 4:10 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Also when I don't have alot of time like others do.... It's the way how things works. Those who can spend more time achieve maybe more.   

In every game I play there are at first skill based or time based operations. And I sometimes did them and I was really pride of myself to get a rare vehicle not everyone had. (war thunder po2, vk4501p etc) but due casuals etc they kinda make special vehicles or goods not special anymore.  

I personal think how it is its good. Special ships are OK when the events come and go from time to time. Keeping this things rare.   Keep also in mind you can still buy some of them