Game-Labs Forum

Make De Ruyter a regular event ship

Yes we had a taste of it...

Yes we all loves it...

But it's kind of hard to do anything with the one I have (gray 1 upgrade only).

And I would add it's a waste of developing resources if we never see it in the game.

If we could get a permit dropping during the event or even a note that would be great.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Turbo Devil GG said:

Agree! :)  or would be more great if the De ryter would be our 40 euro free dlc ;) 

dont see the point why a trinco (if u can craft it anyway cheap )  is worth 40 euro anyway just my thoughts.

No, not as a DLC. They listed it as being a permit ship and then back tracked on that. I want to be able to craft it because on average DLC ships have crap port bonuses. Having a regular event that drops the permit would be awesome. 

If anything, maybe a Diana or Santa Cecilia as the free DLC rather than the Trinc. (Personally not the Diana as that ship is kinda op with it's gun loadout)

Redoubtable and Vic spam is enough. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 4

I really like it that the event has returned and that we get another chance to obtain these beautiful ships. 

The only problem is that for some nations it is almost impossible to get the notes.

For the British it's nearly impossible since the locations are all controlled by the Russians. We have such a small chance of getting the notes back to safety since there's almost always a Russian group waiting for us.

I know that this is the risk on the PvP server, but it is still an issue I like to bring to light.

Yesterday night we went back to the event.

While the first night was a De Ruyter notes.... yesterday it was a bunch of loki in battle and wooden chest.

I came back to port with 4 chest and no notes of De Ruyter. So of course I like the chests but I was excepting what we had the day before.

The loki thing was kind of funny. One of my mate was even lucky to get a loki who surrendered immediatly (and then a note).